Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

He loves cash alright.

Anthony Stapleton.

the matrix there is no spoon GIF

2 Likes

a bit of a surprise for me but well deserving of it, im thinking some newer ref will get the junior game and then the big 2 will be between our elite reds…

The Referees for the finals I was told by a good source are as follows:

Hurling
Senior: Mike Sexton
Premier Intermediate: Eamonn Stapleton
Intermediate: Declan O’Driscoll
Junior: John O’Halloran

Football
Senior: John O’Halloran
Intermediate: Timmy McGrath
Premier Junior: Jonathan Hayes
Junior A: Johnny Murphy

Stapleton doing county cup final so hardly get premier final

Sure the county cup is a nothing thing?

I agree with you, and if Monaleen were to beat NCW at the weekend i would’nt be surprised if there was a w/o. Still a final is a final. Saying that im only noticing JOH has 2, 1 in each code.

Monaleen have near enough 15 separate hurlers & footballers!! Mark o Dwyer & DOD haven’t played at all this season so far. Lorcan lyons & Luke Murphy and possibly a few subs are the only duals… this is becoming the norm for big city clubs NAP & mungret would have similar crossover

Predictions for the football weekend? I’ll go Monaleen, Adare, Drom, Rathkeale

Have you looked out the window lately?

It is one of the best fields in the country with hardly any games played on it all year lol

it looked soft enough under the stand last weekend

What’s so funny?

Your source is bang on with the hurling appointments anyway. Thoughts? Final hurrah for MS?

2 correct refs, not in the fixtures proposed though.

Half time in NCW in the first of the senior football semi finals.

Adare 2-05 Casey’s 0-07.

Hughie the difference. 1-04 so far (1-02 from play) while he set up the other goal for Davey Lyons also.

Intermediate football semi final result from earlier.

Mungret 0-12 Rathkeale 2-04.

Bad old game. Mungret dominated but hit a load of bad wides and rathkeale keeper made two fine 1-1 saves. Rathkeale had misses but not to the same extent.

Hutton was superb.

Drom winning the other semi final is a surprise.

1 Like

Casey’s force extra time by blasting home a penalty with the last kick of the game deep in injury time. An Adare mentor Red carded for mouthing by Johnny Murphy in the aftermath.

2-11 each. FT.