Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Justice for Adare. Johnny rode them.

The adare mentor was mikey lyons who must be injured but will now definitely miss the final

1 Like

:bomb: squad

1 Like

Newcastle West too strong for Monaleen . Monaleen very poor . Corbett very effective for Newcastle West .

1 Like

Feenagh for the double.
Mungret on for a football double.

1 Like

NCW too.

1 Like

Anyone at the croom-feenagh game? I could not make it. See feenagh had to win it late.

Brudair & Donnelly will have a plan for Corbett. Without him NCW are poor, not a patch on the team of the previous couple of years. Bar Bryan Nix they have no scoring forward.

Is Jamie Lee still away?

Ronan Connolly you’d imagine, be a fair battle. Adare are limited if hugh is nullified, but he is playing out of his skin this season… Jamie Lee hasn’t been with ncw since 2019 I believe

1 Like

Feenagh automatically through to Munster championship in both codes due to NCW 2 and Mungret 2 ineligible.
Good going for the small parish.

Scrappy enough game. Both teams were not used to fast conditions of 4G pitch in UL after playing in puddles of shit the last few weekends. Croom led for a large part of the game but let themselves down with lazy fouls at the end of the game conceding a penalty and 2 or 3 handy scores.

1 Like

Sources fairly right for the football refs too, all bar the junior A… KF getting it instead of JM.

Hard to call both in my eyes. No result and winning margin would shock me in the Prem inter final

The PIHC final has 2 teams that are on a roll, after starting off against each other and only a puck of a ball to separate them find themselves facing off against each other in the final on merit. Both have progressed as the championship has evolved whereas other teams who started out strong and mentioned in the same phrase as favourites have fallen by the wayside. These 2 teams have tinkered with their teams and players returning to the starting 15, have settled starting teams now and i am looking forward to it? any truth in the rumour that it is going to be played in Kilmallock to keep the TUS immaculate for the senior final and the cameras?
The Senior final will be a helter skelter of a game and looking forward to some tasty clashes. It could well be lost/won on the line.

No, confirmed for TUS GG.

I know its fixed for the TUS but I have since heard a rumour that they are going to move it owing to the forecasted bad weather for the week?

New fixtures released in the last hour have confirmed GG.

Have you the full release for all finals ?