Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

He seems to think that 12 year olds playing U13 will think they’re actually 13.

I always say after every training match that I think it was a draw when someone asks :grinning:,they don’t be long correcting me.

2 Likes

No it was quip on the ridiculousness of the situation.

Young lads don’t give a shit what games they play in as long as they’re playing.12 year olds will be delighted as they’ll probably have extra matches now with the added 13 grade.

1 Like

We always had a simple system of just having under 12s until September or so and then playing under 13 in the autumn.

It worked extremely well.

There was an u13 comp pre the age switch too btw

Usually to decide the fiele for the following years under
14 comp.

It always worked well.

There used to be a great ground hurling competition to an under 11.

Jaysus some fellas are keeping scores at U7. Trust me, they know.

Ye fuckers ruined ground hurling ffs.

1 Like

Who or what are Coshlea Gaels and how are they beating South Liberties/Crecora Manister so easily in U21?

They are Effin and Staker Wallace AFAIK.

Because they are much better???

Just surprised is all.

That Crecora team has Cathal O’Neill, Chris Shanahan, Rian O’Byrne just from the Crecora side.

Effiin have Fergal O Connor and Patrick O Donovan.

Plus playing U21 games mid week in the college year??? Sure you wouldnt know if players were away

Ya I don’t know.

I was only asking

Fergal O’Connor, Paddy O’Donovan, Sean Canning, Ewan Dillon and I think Ruairi O’Connor who would be 5 of the best from their Intermediate team. That Ryan O’Neill fella too.

And then Adam Lyons, James Connolly, Paddy Mooney & Sean Carroll from the Stakers.

All county minors, most of them county 20s, an elite scoring forward and a couple of senior All Ireland medals there too.

2 Likes

Some dubious looking gradings in the u21s as usual.

This year, u7 was ground hurling, and u9 was air hurling, any indication of what u8 will be next year?

Pretty sure u8s allowed rising pre the change.

Possibly 1st half ground hurling, 2nd half rising.

2 Likes

1 Like