Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Cop the fuck on ,

Good Pats reply there.

Yes but you have to spare a thought for the lads who have the next 3 days booked off work

Say what you like ye will ,and ye wont hear us crying when losing. Its shit talk saying a second team bates you , get on with it. Mungret bate us in the QF , you didnt hear us moaning , even though we were without a former HOTY , so grow the fuck up , take your bating and come back like real men next year.

2 Likes

I’m not from a Junior club you cretin, it’s a general opinion. No sure never hear a word from ye at all, is Hammy still sitting on the 65 somewhere?

1 Like

Patrickswell appear to be taking county defeat badly.

1 Like

Their Juniors are included in that too.

Go on

He’s referring to me.

1 Like

Glory, glory Team G/B!!

Glory, glory the green and black!!

15 Likes

Enjoy the celebrations

:grin:

Is the mungret captain a mate of yours?

1 Like

My nerves are gone, that seven mins if injury time was worse than 2018.

Hard luck to Croagh/Kilfinny and particularly my good mate @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi

Awful tough to lose three finals on the spin, especially a cliff hanger like that. They left it all out there. Best wishes to Adam Shanagher who went off with a bad looking injury.

There’s nothing between these sides, a few little things went our way late on.

18 years of hurt put to bed there.

My dad is going for an operation this week. He said all week he wasn’t going. Who is the first man I see on the pitch at full time? ‘Shur I couldn’t miss it if they won.’ He happily fucked off home then before the presentation. A different breed!

When you are just from a small club that’s not used to winning it just means the world. Arise the class of ‘23, they join the men of 1979 who won the county junior A, the men of 1998 (junior A county champions) and the men of 2005 (county intermediate hurling champions).

Magic, magic, magic. Dinny A’s - the pub of the team sponsor famously ran out of drink in 2005 and there’s a fair chance history will repeat itself tonight. This is living.

Won’t be sober for a week.

23 Likes

Enjoy the week auld stock! Love to see C/K follow ye up next year.

3 Likes

Well done @dodgy_keeper @ciarancareyshurlingarmy and hard luck @Watchyourtoes yesterday and @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi today.

6 Likes

I was told this evening the Granagh, Ballingarry and Granagh-Ballingarry hold the record with 7 junior county hurling titles. Mungret now move to 6.

1 Like

Mup ya Cunt :muscle::+1:

Looked a bigger crowd in Ballyagran than Gaelic Grounds last night.

4 Likes

Do I? :joy: