Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

The two Morrisseys are some men. I think it’s only opt in for the seniors tonight and both of them are involved.

You could argue POD, CON, English and SOB are all in the top ten most exciting young players in the country and none are guaranteed to be starters. Incredible.

5 Likes

Nearly easier be playing I’d say. The remainder of the panel had a “sick” session in Kilmallock on Sunday morning.

Edit…The morrisseys are some men though!

1 Like

I heard pre Christmas they done some of the toughest training they’d ever done under kiely.

Makes me wonder are they looking to blow Clare out of it on the opening day and not have a scenario like last year where they’d an incredibly tough Munster championship.

Two Limerick lads involved with charleville

1 Like

It’s nearly all Ballyhea and Newton on that team I think? Not many from Charleville.

Is the match streamed tonight?

2 late changes

Clubber

€12 PPV. Daylight robbery (or in this case, night time robbery) for a challenge match

2 Likes

Its on dodgy box 05 03 to limerick

Hurling on astro turf isn’t really Hurling at all.

1 Like

Who is Co com?

Who’s on Comms? He’s brutal

Score?

9 points each

1 Like

Astro should be banned. It doesnt look right at all

1 Like

There was a Bruff lad with Flannans

I can’t look at it.

Same as any soccer game Dundalk play at home.

And when you hear people wetting themselves about these fantastic facilities i despair.

1 Like

It isn’t realistic but it is the best surface to provide players this time of year.

1 Like

Ronan and his team in Newry had the place immaculate on Sunday so it can be done.

1 Like

Beefy

1 Like