Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

https://x.com/michaellinehan8?s=21&t=hSGvLmSk-FqZqCQxN6TdEQ

He needs to calm down a tad.

3 Likes

Did Clare clap the All Ireland champions on to the field of play???

2 Likes

You wouldn’t let this challenge match out on a pitch you’d care about

I agree. I’ve heard him before at this. When the ball breaks in the square he’s leppin

1 Like

Treating scores in a challenge match like they’re the best scores he’s ever seen.

In fairness he’s volunteering on Clubber like all the others so I wouldn’t begrudge him doing it.

Derrick Lynch etc would be just as nauseating.

1 Like

He’s putting himself in the shop window but he’s doing himself no favours. He’d be a good wrestling commentator. He reminds me of JR

1 Like

Nothing worse than people in challenge matches using terms like ‘epic’, ‘gargantuan’, ‘out of this world’ and ‘you won’t see a better score this year’

1 Like

Cathal o Neill will win hurler of the year

Nothing epic about the Clare lads anyway.

1 Like

Local bus just passed my house, think it was an open top double decker

Agree with assessment, however regarding Lk one of them should be dislodging G-Mulcahy this year.

Surely commentators etc get paid on Clubber?

Dislodge him from the bench?

If they did, Clubber would be out of business. It’s the only way they’re sustainable. Same with What’s The Scòr, Scór Beo apps etc. all non paid people.

That’s why the lads doing the commentary on Clubber just seem to be delighted to be doing it. And it’s always local lads. I’d say there’s a database they have or something.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant get ahead of him in the pecking order. I’d have CON ahead of Mul and Reidy. Also think he has a higher ceiling than most of the LK forwards.

1 Like

The fellas you’d expect to be there or there abouts, or who are already there, are head and shoulders above the rest on either panel. As you’d expect.

Limericks depth probably gets into the early 20s before dropping off. Few bodies coming through. SOB will be a great add in a year or two. Great to not have to rush him in

Quaid still vital

Different positions

English will be ahead of him but could also play 9-12.

O’Neill is 10-12 only

Nah man

For €12 a game I’d want better camera work than was on show tonight