Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Five from Dromin Athlacca in there they must be right good at the grade!

No Rian O’Byrne (Crecora) is disappointing

Hard luck Rian

1 Like

It’s a joke. Questions will have to be asked here.

1 Like

Some going, add POD to that and there’s a few more years left in Reidy means they should be pushing up the grades soon enough?

Is he not Glenroe??

My error.

Actually Effin. We were both wrong

2 Likes

They won the Premier Intermediate last year so are already Senior; possibly ahead of schedule but wouldn’t have done it without the young crop as they would have been considered an aging team even 3 years ago.

Definitely a very strong crop; there’s a few others not named there who are very talented aswell- the third of the Scullys is decent and Sean Morrissey was the Limerick minor captain last year, he’ll be eligible to play senior club in 2024.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DoonGaaClub/status/1758239182000885948

Do you have to bring your own thesaurus?

Lot of clubs at that now. Just goes to show how hard it is to get people to take on roles, and how excessive the roles have become. Crazy stuff being asked of players by managers, and poor set upon selectors who aren’t getting the wedge the bought in manager is getting.

The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom

Sun Tzu

Eh, Derek McGrath

8 Likes

Well, there’s 6 of them who have been involved already and that’s not including arguably the most promising, yere young lad.

There mightn’t be any obvious superstars but we’ve had late bloomers before- Gillane, Hego, WOD. None of them were obvious stars aged 20.

1 Like

Was Dallas the Shawshank Redemption of the 1980’s?

5 Likes

Shur what else was there?

1 Like

An audi back in the early 80’s was fair going

2 Likes

Made serious coin out of his hardware shop

He gave me his autograph on the hardware shop in fairness. I still have it

1 Like