Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Westmeath are improving to be fair. They’re trying in fairness.

Wasn’t at it but we were up 12 after 31 and proceeded to play some putrid stuff thereafter.

Few squad players did themselves no favours as Cahill cuts his panel back.

I do think the season for Limerick will boil down to the game in Ennis.

If we win it’ll be no offers to do a five in a row. If they turn us over in Ennis I think it’ll be tricky enough to get back into the mix.

Is hayes back home in bed ?

I think Limerick will be well aware of whats to come in Ennis in April.

You’re dead right. Its a massive game. Tickets will be hard to come by.

Best time to go to Ennis
Clare will be down Ryan Taylor and possibly TK

1 Like

Yep there’s a lot of miles on the clock. That day when Tipp lost and we bait cork in town was the day the 2023 all Ireland was won. It was like a weight lifted Off their backs knowing it was 3 wins and number 4.

Ennis will be a huge game alright. I also think if Clare lose its curtains for them. I just don’t see them
Lifting themselves after losing to Limerick again.

1 Like

Is it eight weeks tomorrow or seven? A lot of water under the bridge and who knows who’ll be fit.

Always a dangerous venue for Limerick though Michael.

Won’t be easy to get a result there.

1 Like

Limerick have Tipp and Waterford at home. They will win both those games and qualify easily with another win. No need to panic lads.

Don’t think it’s panic but they got nothing easy in Munster last season. Kind of assuming tipp and cork will improve on last season maybe that’s not a guarantee.

Think Limerick will go to cork and absolutely fuck them there

1 Like

If Limerick play to 70% of what they have on paper, God help the rest.

If we beat Clare I think we’ll walk the thing. I do think that game will be very tight and could go either way.

After the round robin if You get into the Munster final it’s 3 games in two months. Our lads can nearly go into auto pilot Nearly.

Getting out of Munster is the risk, meanwhile we look at Galway and Kilkenny on their deck chairs until they play each other in the Leinster final, it’s a cod Bill

8 Likes

You’d love to see a bit of a kick out of Coughlan and they’d have lovely depth nearly everywhere. You’ve Cathal O’Neill or Shane O’Brien who could break out to be anything.

1 Like

It doesn’t say much for Kilkenny they are courting lads from Kerry

I was abroad in croker. Limerick looked sharp. I left before the bogball as i had to return to blighty

3 Likes

What’s this now?

Limerick haven’t had a full deck in a while. If they have it this year they might have a higher peak than we have seen.