Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Plenty space to land on the farm sure

Health and Safety.

According to the IAA, a helicopter may be landed and can take off from any safe place provided the operators have the permission of the landowner. Most choppers can fly only in daylight hours and are supposed to fly no lower than 150 metres, or 300 metres over built-up areas.

It would have been dark. Theyā€™d need a landing strip.

The journey was on terra firma. Limerick always aware of health and safety

And a calf pulled as well so the story goes

His brother does all the calving now but I guess it adds to the tail.

Look, itā€™s simple really. Immediately after Kyle was substituted, a convoy of H3 Hummers took him to Weston airfield where a Gulfstream G280 whisked him to Shannon airport. He was then met by a Burgess mega yacht which took him to Foynes. From there it was a simple Rolls Royce Phantom drive to Kildimo

8 Likes

2 Likes

The guards would know his brother well

I actually think Cathal Oā€™Neillā€™s performance at 6, as impressive as it was, would lead me to not picking him there.

As @The_Most_Infamous said above, he is so good at shooting from distance on the run, just a little flick of the wrist and it flies through the year. Cathal Mannion and Tony Kelly are the only ones I can think of that are similar at the moment.

But, when you have that ability, do you play them deep inside in your own half. He got to burst forward a few times yesterday against a Dublin team who didnā€™t bring any sort of intensity. Heā€™d have very limited opportunities to do that from centre-back against a top team in Championship. And there were some communication issues, I just wonder how many times you have to play there before you learn those intricacies.

But is he too good to leave off your starting team? Iā€™d love to see him get a go at midfield too,

6 Likes

Brotherā€™s.

The nameā€™s Hayes, Kyle Hayes.

1 Like

11 imo is his position dropping deep and picking up short passes off the backs.

2 Likes

Dublin woundnt be the greatest of tests. Stick him in there against Galway with their midfielders running straight at him. Then we will see

I would agree; itā€™s a pity for him that heā€™s contesting with possibly the most gifted player of his generation for that jersey.

I wouldnā€™t rule out cian back in midfield. Him driving into the gaps o Neill creates. It would be very difficult for the opposition to counter.

Buff had the scoop a couple of days ago. Reckons heā€™d walk into the Kilkenny team. He would have a tendency to be a little bit biased though.

Kyle is from a suckler farm? I knew he was into horses but wouldnā€™t have had him down as an actual farmer at all.

Dairy cows

By God. And lads were trying to say Kyler was a townie.

We donā€™t have to shoehorn CON in anywhere. It would be perfectly fine to unleash him for the last 10 again just like last year.

Every day is a school day pal.