Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Itā€™s kinda funny listening to @peddlerscross going on about meaningless games against also ran teams. Itā€™s like saying Mike Tyson never beat Ricky Hatton.

1 Like

You have a beautiful way of looking at the world. Its like looking through a childs eyes.

1 Like

Two cups should be commissioned immediately.

The Big Bob Ryan trophy

3 Likes

The Liam Sealy Perpetual Clap

2 Likes

That one should be for winning at half time.

1 Like

When ye do a back to back come back to us and talk about great sides.

4 Likes

The only back to back they do in Tipp is when they go from one sisterā€™s bed to the other.

Tonight Show Dog GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No surprise to see the Limerickā€™s trying to twist things again.

Its like saying Al Boum Photo was a better 3 mile chaser than Denman or Kauto Star because he did back to back Gold Cups and the two hall of famers didnā€™t.

Anyone???

1 Like

Iā€™m on a new phone as I smashed the old one off the wall when I read his initial post

The famous ā€˜1 every decadeā€™ trophy is under serious pressure

What language is it?

Iā€™ve neigh idea.

Never mind the lack of back to backs, Im 48 and in my lifetme Tipp have Iā€™d say won 1 decent All Ireland! The 2010 one

1989 and 91 were handy beyond belief, 01 as handy too to be honest.
2016 a KK team past the peak and on the way down were turned over and 2019 they must have cringed with shame when getting the cup after the hammering we gave them in the Munster final.

Our Hall of Famers on the other hand have utterly dominated in an era when Munster is a bear pit!

2 Likes

Well played @peddlerscross, well played lad.

2 Likes

Clare 0-9 Limerick 0-6

Doing ourselves no favours with the continual short puckout, only frees keeping us in touch.

@balbec is going to have to pull some of these fellas into line before Sunday

1 Like

Said it after that last Minor match

Having Shane Dowling as an Intercounty Minor Manager will hinder progression for these lads at an elite level.

He hasnā€™t honed his skills as a manager anywhere. Shouldnā€™t get to walk into a job like that.

1 Like