Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I think Cork played very well, their best performance under Ryan by a mile. I still think we fucked it away; if you are 4 points up going into injury time and lose, you have not managed the game well.

1 Like

Are you 100% sure Dalton jabbed Kyle in the bollocks?

Can anyone confirm what actually happened?

I can confirm it.

Dirty snakey blow.

Fair enough about Coleman but did you see the Dalton incident?

Yes, happened in front of us. Dunt with the butt of the hurley into the ā€˜midriffā€™.

Any Cork supporter able to back this up?

Can someone believable confirm it.

1 Like

Midriff or stones?

No because why the fuck would anybody be looking at Dalton and Hayes at that stage of the game.

Was I talking to you?

That part was hard to tell for sure from my angle. Reaction would suggest balls.

Either is a red if the linesman sees it. Again, itā€™s not something that affects the game (itā€™s not a foul in general play or anything), itā€™s just silly.

Dalton was very riled up from the start in fairness. And I know they had to bring a reaction given everything was on the line, it does happen.

You are talking to everyone you dunce, itā€™s a fucking discussion forum.

5 Likes

I was only logging in to congratulate ye mate. Best Cork performance Iā€™ve seen in years. Ye were ravenous for it. The athmosphere below there was unbelievable. At the same time, Limerick came back into it in the second half and taking the lead youā€™d think we did enough but Cork struck back again. It was an unbelievable game of hurling.

The better team won. No complaints.

4 Likes

I donā€™t see why you wouldnā€™t persist with Flanagan and gillane inside ion their own.

1 Like

There was a free down the other end, not many lookingā€¦the section it happened in front of went nuts and i was talking to a Cork mate who said Dalton deffo swung but he doesnā€™t know if contact was made

Itā€™s grand when thereā€™s acres of space in front of them but if Byrnes isnā€™t getting on ball to deliver from deep, that means we have to work the ball to around the '65 to deliver to avoid hitting a sweeper. And if any of our half-forward line or midfield are off-form too, we find it hard to get enough ball inside.

I just think a ā€˜Mulcahy roleā€™ player gives us a link between the two lines and occupies a sitting 6, if needed.

If we had another runner/ballcarrier in that area, maybe it wouldnā€™t be so bad. We really miss Kyle at 11 tbh but thereā€™s no way he can be moved when heā€™s putting fires out all over the place in the backs.

1 Like

Ah look, if he is from Fr. Oā€™Neills he definitely fucking did it, but at the same time the officials didnā€™t see it so it never actually happened.

It was one of the best munster championship games that Iā€™ve seen. Credit to Cork, I knew they had to perform. Their fans are the finest too. Good banter.

The Munster hurling championship is unbelievable.

4 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ll admit that o held out very little hope for most of the second half, particularly after Limericks third goal where it looked like the crowd would be leaving early

Apologies for the tone of my previous post, I genuinely didnā€™t realise it was this thread, of course youā€™re right to focus on Limerick.
Harnedy was indeed outstanding but Iā€™d have him in 4th place at best in the MOTM running

As my dad said to me last night.

We could do with two Kyles.

3 Likes