Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Limerick are going for a five in a row. If thereā€™s a 5 percent chance itā€™ll work these lads are going to risk it.

Definitely the most skilful pure hurler on the panel, will be a big loss.

We can and we will.

Generational talent himself & Noel McGrath very same bracket for me.

1 Like

What would you think of trying one of Hannon or more probably Byrnes in midfield? distribution (long deliveries) is a big problem there.

Theyā€™ve lost by a score, there is no crisis but Iā€™m just wondering will they tinker with it.

There is wan change to the Limerick team.

1 Like

DOD might solve it all indeed

Madness to risk any hammy in a player as explosive as Finnā€¦desperation stakes if he starts

The Dow would release Quaid to 6

Even the mildest of hamstring tweaks rules you out for a game in 2 weeks time, I think. Casey should be back by then and FOC is a decent player too, I canā€™t see Finn playing.

Listened to five minutes of landers. Jesus Christ cork are insufferable. Hopefully we bury them again.

1 Like

No.

Landers is the definition of a buffoon, harmless.

They never had any respect for Limerick. I remember them in 2019 laughing saying Limerick lads couldnā€™t hold hurleys properly.

Thereā€™s always an undertone of sneeryness too when they are complimenting Limerick bar one or two noticeable exceptions.

Its going to be a different story when Limerick get into Croke Park and hit their stride.

*IF

1 Like

Lads will ye all relax FFS. Byrnes will deliver when the chips are down. No overreaction required. Sideline need to look at themselves before pointing the finger onto the players. When Hannon was struggling to move they delayed. The simple answer was the man who played centre back in both semi and all Ireland to slot back in there.

2 Likes

Time to recall Malachy and Ronan Lynch.

God youā€™d miss the good old days when backs became forwards and forwards became backs at the drop of an INTERNET hat.

2 Likes

Kiely has converted more forwards to backs than the internet ever could.

Back to picking teams. It doesnā€™t be long