Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Our last 3 Hurler of the Year’s havent even gotten going yet for the year and some lads think we should worry about having to face Cork in a semi

3 Likes

We need the Well boys to turn the corner now

3 games to wrap up the 5 - it’s in sight

We will be insufferable

I want to see us eat Cork alive in croker and put them back on their arse for 10 fucking years

11 Likes

Cork may well be put on their arse this year, but certainly not for the next 10.

They are the best of the rest and have a higher ceiling than the other challengers. They are a serious, coming team.

2 Likes

I think kyle Hayes at the moment is the undeniable HOTY.crazy thing is he hasnt peaked yet as he is still 26.

They may well be but I firmly believe we’l beat them iff we play again and we certaonly shouldnt be fearful

1 Like

The most dangerous team left in it in my opinion. I’d fear them more than clare. Have to beat both to see it out either way so it makes no difference.

I agred also on their danger but Im not fearful

They can come on away next year. They can fuck off out of it this year. We have bidness to take care of

10 Likes

Didn’t see the game live but watched most of it back. Lynch was much better than the accounts on the various forums I’d seen. Dug out some great ball.

3 Likes

I thought he was excellent in the first half and gathered loads of ball from around the half back line.

He seemed to be deployed to protect the two lads on puckouts

2 Likes

Thats exactly what he was doing and the fact there was no puck outs going down Kyles side meant he was first to every break. Another thing I spotted was Byrnes went to break every puck out with his hand as opposed to attempting to catch it. Kyle being so dominant means we can put serious effort into winning the breaks at the other side.

5 Likes

I know he offers a lot going forward but with teams avoiding him you’d wonder should Kyle be centre back where he can ate the whole half forward line

Next year san… Let’s bag no.5 first and we’ll sort that out next year.

4 Likes

Casey was superb. Rock solid. Which is great considering he was only just back from injury.

Was he actually marking anyone? I didnt see any of that game and it didn’t seem worth going back to

Nash was the loose man by and large. Casey marked both of the Bennetts at different stages.

2 Likes

I was interviewed in that report.

6 Likes