Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I’ll go wherever, club don’t seem confident they’ll have them

1 Like

Fucking stupid system. Queue to get in to lobby. Get to lobby only to be told sold out.

Cunts

1 Like

Any tickets going bud?

Quad to 6

1 Like

Bastarding thing logged me out, then told me I was a robot. Luckily the sister got me one

That explains a lot of your ramblings on here

1 Like

PunGPT 4.0

4 Likes

The Gerry Power’s lads weren’t taking any chances.

I had secured one by 12.01 :clap::clap::clap:

@FlakeAway barely made it in with 4 laptops open.

Enjoy the Killinan end bud, no fear of you. :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Limerick hurling robot.

Ive only stand I’m afraid.Saucy enough 180 notes for the 4 of us.

Just back from Sean Finn Park.

Non-west side Dromin/Athlacca crowned, ehm, west senior hurling champions for 2024. :smile:

D/A 0-23 G/B 2-14.

Enjoyable game between the 2023 premier intermediate and intermediate champions on what would otherwise have been a mundane Thursday evening.

Credit to Rathkeale GAA - they’ve a superb set up there now. Have proper fencing all the way around the pitch, and a footpath from the gate over to the stand. Excellent job done on it. The stand went up a year or two ago but they’ve added the steps to it now, a great place to watch a game. Coupled with an immaculate surface and the electronic scoreboard it’s a top class club venue. Only negative tonight was the ball stop net wasn’t pulled at the non road end so the guts of 20 or 30 sliotars must have got lost in the ditch behind the goal during the match.

Even steven early on before D/A, backed by a decent breeze, hit 8 on the trot. Two G/B goals before the break kept them in touch before they produced a really strong second half display, clipped over some lovely scores. Took the lead before the D/A men grabbed the last four scores to shade an entertaining contest.

Cian Scully at 6 and Dave Breen probably the pick of the winners. Both sides were down a good few regulars, most encouraging aspect for G/B was a few lads who didn’t appear much or at all last year were some of their best performers.

Only about 8 weeks to the start of the club championship so a nice game to get under the belt.

6 Likes

Thank fuck for that

It’s a right job now.

The hungry hoors in the west board strike again. A tenner in and they got a decent crowd. They were no doubt hoping for a lucrative replay late on!

The West Boards takeover of the rest of the county by stealth is impressive.

1 Like

Limerick GAA Thursday Club Results:
Thursday 30th May

Bon Secours Hospital Limerick, County Hurling Leagues.
City Senior Hurling Final
Na Piarsaigh 0-28 Patrickswell 0-20

City West Intermediate Hurling Final
Bruree 1-29 Crecora/Manister 2-12

East Senior Hurling Final
Murroe/Boher 0-22 Ahane 1-18

West Senior Hurling Final
Dromin/Athlacca 0-23 Granagh/Ballingarry 2-14.

3 Likes

A fiver into the Gaelic Grounds tonight and they even provided a raffle ticket at the door as proof of entry. It kept three of them busy anyway.

2 Likes

We haven’t gone away yet

3 Likes

Any word on Peter Casey? Will he play club even?