Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

You mean 4 game contract :grinning:

I would really think you have had a smile on your face since Saturday evening.

Not following?

A handy 100 grand for her

Are you not a big Real Madrid fan?

It explains the turn-around all the same…

I never heard she was back.

Unfortunately not

Nobody tells you anything FFS.

3 Likes

I didn’t see any post on here either.

You’re very down on me lately Chops.
What have I done to you?

This is senior hurling.

2 Likes

Just back from Fortress Mick Neville Park.

Jimmy’s winning matches, Jimmy’s winning games…

Tipp were aided by an extremely strong breeze in the opening half, which was worth six or seven points IMO, but Limerick roared out of the blocks and grabbed the opening four points of the game. The lead could and should have been even greater as Limerick spurned a couple of goal chances.

Tipp were very poor but slowly grabbed a foothold and were thrown a lifeline when a kick out was intercepted by Feehan who burst through and leathered home. It was one of the few occasions when Tipp pushed up on the kick out, they gifted most of them to the home side who generally worked it up the field well. BJR, the intercepted kick out for the goal aside, kicked a couple of monster scores into wind.

1-04 to 0-08 at the short whistle, three quick scores on the resumption made it seem the result was inevitable but Limerick totally dropped off for the next twenty mins. Credit to Tipp, they were much improved after the break.

The major turning point was a goal chance which would have levelled it for Tipp but they smashed it off the woodwork before it cannoned away to safety. Straight down the other end for a point which extended the lead to four. Four point swing.

As Tipp became desperate and stretched the space opened up and, despite missing a glut of further goal chances the game was put beyond doubt when the impressive Emmet Rigter finished a fine counter attack and blasted home. Danny Neville had them on toast every time he got it late on and nabbed a few nice scores.

Barry Coleman should have been on that relay team last night. Just has ridiculous pace.

Third win on the bounce and respectability achieved for the year now. Hopefully can have a good cut at the QF but away to Sligo, Kildare or whoever could be a step too far. Promotion out of Div 4 next year should be the real aim.

Estimated attendance - 507.

13 Likes

Thanks for the update-That’s a shocking attendance. Is Barry any relation to Dean?

Big injury news ahead of tomorrow

1 Like

Give us a clue. Which team?

1 Like

Casey out

Finn for Mike casey and gillane / o Brien facing fitness tests.

Didnt hesr the gillane one but the bull well flagged

Big game so for O’connor, he is capable but young. Richie would hardly start

:rollseyes: …….

Mike Casey and Finn are hugely injury prone players unfortunately. Have they ever been fit together at same time!

Next man up - o Connor will do fine

1 Like