Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Five year deal I think, and this might be year 3 of it?

Croke Park don’t care, a ball of money lands in their account and they don’t care how much strife is caused getting it there.

https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1ypJdkpZwZqGW

Would have to agree from what I’ve seen. They’ve a strong panel now of well conditioned lads who are able to play. They’ll be very hard to stop.

Six in a row for adare.

1 Like

Monaleen opened with 1-1 and now it’s 7 in a row for adare.

Adare pasting them. Since the 7 th minute it’s 1-11 to 2 points.

1 Like

Is that being streamed?

Monaleen were absymal going by the reports i got. Their panel looks seriously depleted. Plus that was probably the weakest team Adare have fielded in years. Missing 2 Bourkes, a Connolly, a lyons and Jack English.

@TreatyStones

Explain your team.

Fuck sake. Twas only football

1 Like

Limerick v Offaly 94 esque

I can’t figure out how we’re still bothering with football in the club, the standard must be shocking that we’re in the senior championship

1 Like

Sure this grand for the lads that havent the hands to hurl

2 Likes

The standard is gone extremely poor county wide, lots of very average teams!!

In fairness, Na Piarsaigh’s best footballers are Will O’Donoghue and the two Caseys. They’d be a good outfit with them playing.

Na Piarsaigh and Mungret have gotten to munster finals in intermediate over the last couple of years as well as NCW a point from winning the senior. I wouldn’t be too negative about the standard as those stats show it is improving.

It’s a better quality than it was around 2014-2018.

Thomas Walsh picked to ref the semi v cork.

Good appointment I think. He will let it flow and not turn it into a free fest like Owens etc.

Will favour Limerick I think.

1 Like

With himself & Gordon getting the semi’s, who’ll get the final?

Colm Lyons if Cork aren’t in it.
Johnny Murphy if Limerick aren’t.