Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Five in row Munster champions. Would anyone have ever believed it was possible? Absolutely outrageous and beyond any Limerick fanā€™s wildest dreams only a few years ago.

5 Likes

Itā€™s so impressive that itā€™s widely documented how competitive and incredible the Munster championship is for it to be one by the same team the last 5 times

1 Like

Iā€™m not not a teacher but should fundamentally start with a capital F considering the level of seethe.

3 Likes

Only a few years ago I recall a debate on here on if the Gaelic Grounds will ever be filled.

1 Like

Is Mikr Houlihan still on Limerick panel?

Yes was there today.

5 in a row in a championship where you donā€™t have to play 2 games to win it like in the past.

7 Likes

A championship where you can lose twice and still win it.

Whats the count at now?

Their tears are still delicious

4 Likes

Someone throw up Limerickā€™s record in summer hurling since 2018 there please.

1 Like

@Big_Dan_Campbell will update his table tomorrow

Throw up the winter hurling too, i feelnwe ahve a good record in wonter championships tooā€¦

Tipperary fan Vincent Hogan was whinging in the Indo yesterday.

ā€˜Since beating Cork in the first round of the round robin in 2022, Limerick have only won one championship game by more than a puck of the ball.ā€™

That shameful record continues. Kiely out.

2 Likes

I see Derrrrick is squealing like a stuck pig again. Itā€™s tremendous fun reading the comments.

5 Likes

Derrick will love thisā€¦.

5 Likes

Limerick fans are very taken with rubbing their into other countiesā€™ supporters faces. It speaks of low class and small man syndrome

Sad Television GIF by The Village

11 Likes

Tailteann Cup draw.

Limerick v Laois.

3 Likes

Nope, just Clare. Since they seem to despise us so much.

1 Like