Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

More fucking embarrassment. 3-3 on senior debut in an All-Ireland final? Tis like thereā€™s an endless queue of simpletons

If Nolan had been touch tight you can be sure as shit that Reidy sprays the ball into Flanagan.

If lads really believe that Flanaganā€™s role last wknd was to run around making space for Gillane itā€™s all the one.

Reidy was picked to drag Conlon around the field and hit ball into Flanagan or Gillane.
Whoever was loose in a 2 man FF line got the ball.

Flanagan was the unlucky player in the case that Hayes was tighter throughout.

I would have scored 3-3 myself that day ffs. Hilarious

1 Like

Is that scout camera Rte implemented or done by Limerick ?

Be cool to view the whole came through it.

You really appreciate whatā€™s happening off the ball and the movement involved.

Would you not take off the green goggles the odd day? It must look very odd below in KK

I dunno. I got the sense on Sunday that Limerick identified a weakness in the Clare full back line - and it was exploited. It was the winning of the game for a finish.

Flanagan still made an impact with the likes of his ball to Tom Morrissey under the Mackey stand, which was an outrageous score from Tom. No doubt Rory Hayes had a very good game too.

1 Like

Inspector @Raylan is like a cunt I FAWKIN LAAAAV IT.

Chalk another simpleton onto the list

2 Likes

Time to trudge back to Clare hurlers with @BeTimberin and @Watch_The_Break Iā€™m afraid.

The clare pm group is hopping

No. Goal against Waterford in league final was sublime

2 Likes

Clare lads flopping like one of their hurlers whoā€™s come within 2 yards of Hego

Carbon copy is a fair stretch.

Both Conlon and Gillane had chances to get clean possession of the ball and mess it up before colliding with Gillaneā€™s forearm accidentally catching Conlon across the face. An indirect free for the team in possession was the correct call.

Casey simply ran through Kelly trying to get the to try and get to the ball. There is no scenario where that isnā€™t a foul, even if Casey had the ball in his hand itā€™s a barge.

1 Like

@glasagusban

Seamus Callanan gave an absolute masterclass in the 2016 final v Kilkenny. Think he hit 8 or 9 points from play the same day. He was incredible.

On Gillane, his eye/hand coordination is unreal. Even for the goal and his point soon after, while the ball in was superb his first touch to grab it into the paw without breaking stride was superb. When heā€™s out in front his first touch is inevitably excellent.

1 Like

Lot of lads on here gone down in my estimation by falling into the Limerick twitter mob who only discovered hurling in 2018 with green tinted glasses.

What exactly was Kelly trying to do in the sequence of play that led to the ā€œ2 freesā€ at the end? He seems to me to be looking for contact as opposed to looking for the ball, which is behind him. Peter Casey is moving in the correct direction and has his eyes on the ball. He actually almost gains possession immediately after the collision with Kelly. In my opinion, it is not a free and I think Kelly was trying to buy a free and be a bit too clever. Similar to the end of the Cork game. Karma, you could call it.

Just because a lad flings himself to the floor dramatically does not mean itā€™s a free.

Adam Hoganā€™s was the one where ye have an argument.

2 Likes

A what?

This is going out to everyone on here whoā€™s lives seem to be in tatters as a result of Limericks hurling domination .

4 Likes

Yes, youā€™re absolutely correct there.

Dumb response in fairness.