Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

You even have a lad with the moniker of an ex Taoiseach claiming Limerick lads are going down in his estimation while he is whining like a spoilt child about big bad Hego and crying into hs cornflakes
This is glorious!

1 Like

Gas cunts.

1 Like

Shane Oā€™Donnell was fantastic that day. His aggression and determination to get through on goals tore Cork asunder. Heā€™s an animal to win his own ball, but I just can go the fact that his game seems to totally revolve around ā€œwinningā€ frees.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good thing itā€™s only a small stand or theyā€™d never finish it

Thursday morningā€¦ THURSDAY MORNING after a Munster Final and lads from Tipp and Clare are still hopping about Limerick. It was ever thus.

Move on.

Clare will need to pick themselves up quickly and get back on the horse, Dublin wonā€™t be a pushover.

I just pray Tipp make it to Croke Park.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s Wednesday.

24 Likes

Jesus.

Has it happened?

Has the Big Dog made a mistake on the INTERNET?

I presume this a ball hop. Big Dog is probably flat out on a rip to match Jacker. Has to be it.

He fucking put the skates on me anyway because Iā€™ve the dentist at 10:30 tomorrow

5 Likes

Everyone else is a day behind us sure.

1 Like

This has shaken you.

Its shaken us all :face_exhaling:

Iā€™m shook since Sunday night and Monday night to be honest. Not as able for it as I used to be.

1 Like

Agreeā€¦Kelly was not fouled he was looking for contact with Casey.hogan was fouled.
Byrnes was fouled first anyway.and Shane o Donnell threw the ball as well.the ref had two opportunities to give a free out.i believe that because there were frees everywhere he decided not to give anyone a free.

Never reply twice to a post mate!

1 Like

Shane Oā€™Donnell never had possession. How exactly does Kelly look for contact? He initially tackles Byrnes gets pushed back and then Oā€™Donnell comes in between the two, Kelly looks to the ground thinking the ball had hit the floor by his feet and then tries to start looping to the other side of Byrnes to help contest the ball and is taken out, at no point is he looking for a free or does he lift his head to look for contact.

The free wasnā€™t the losing of the game, Clare blew it in the previous 75 minutes - to the victor the spoils and all that but lads are being very disingenuous about that incident if they think the Conlon/Gillane coming together was a carbon copy or that it was not a free/Kelly trying to engineer one.

4 Likes

Its gas the way @thelimericks see winning this years Munster championship as the best Munster Championship ever. They won three games from five ffs. Same as their 2019 win when they lost twice.

Everyone is entitled to an off day, but a proper county would be embarrassed to win a Provincial Championship with such mediocre win % records. I know Kilkenny were last year when they won Leinster.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a Limerick view, itā€™s a broadly held view. Itā€™s because it was one of the most competitive ever, very narrow margins, huge interest and attendances, etc.

Sean Moran :grinning: