Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Name one important free gillane has missed

The only person ahead of gillane is tj but nobody else is in his league and particularly under pressure.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Sure Byrnes hits all the difficult ones for him.

1 Like

I don’t recall Byrnes hitting any difficult ones for him

Mrs Doubtfire Reaction GIF

Even the idea of byrnes coming up to take them in gillanes absence is crazy for a few reasons. Obviously your defence is out of place from the puck outs but I’d be fairly sure if byrnes starts missing the ones Closer in it could impact his confidence for the long distance ones and then we could really be in bother.

Now is the time to get Ronan Lynch on the field to hit the frees.

He wasn’t even hitting them for his club was he? We’d a guy here suggesting Peter Casey could take them for Limerick and Kevin downes was ahead of him for nap.

No it was bizarre stuff.

Lynch scored the only one he hit from the Jetland Shopping Centre v Ballygunner.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have much faith him anyway

I liked o Brien since I saw him at 14 and he offers that inside ball winning treat and I think he could be a starter come championship if gillane isn’t around.

Possibly lynch in for Graeme too then. Ease him back into things.

there are options. Peter Casey is back fit now as well. He hurled very well for NAP. O’Brien, English, O’Neill, Lynch, Reidy, Boylan, Flanagan, Mul, Casey, Kyle Hayes might be deployed as a forward. There’s no shortage.

Gillane would be missed, he’s one of the best inside men in the game but I don’t think he’s as big a loss as Cian Lynch was

I’d love to see Daithi Dempsey given a go inside. He’s a lethal man to get a goal but he is probably numbered

Quit the arguing.
It’s done. It was fun while it lasted.

1 Like

The most fatal Christmas ever for a hurling team.

And new year

It’s a credit to the set up that they kept a lid on the madness for this long

The Clare Times has finally brought down the Limerick Juggernaut

1 Like

First Pat Fitz, then Limerick

What will be the next crusade

3 Likes

it was a battle they were never gonna win on the field