Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

He got an all Ireland medal for last year if I recall correctly.

A gent. Great to see.

2 Likes

Are Kerry at full strength? They’ll give us bags of it.

Definitely a munster not sure about the AI someone can clarify maybe. He deserves it shoudl never have been dropped off the panel. Time for redemption i guess

A South + Doon selection

Going on last year’s 20’s he won’t be there long.

You could be right I saw him at the medal presentation in one of the photos.

1 Like

He got five points in the second half last weekend.

He has potential to be fair.

It’s good for the club players with lofty ambitions that lads are seemingly getting called in on the back of their club form.

There’s a big difference between intermediate club hurling and a place on the panel of the greatest hurling team of modern times.

3 Likes

Not sure if he had already been called in or not.

Agree completely. Wouldn’t write a fella off based on an u20s match either.

All these little minor details are ironed out well in advance. Kiely is some operator. He is genuinely a great manager.

o’dailagh got on a lot of ball for the u20’s he just looked a bit hasty in shooting. Pace is lethal and he is like a cheetah

In fairness to Donnacha, he’s got there through pure hard work. Was well off starting at minor level but through his club form, he forced himself in as a starter at 20s level two years in a row and has got on the senior panel ahead of bigger “names”.

Whether he’s good enough or not remains to be seen but he’s constantly improving and won’t lack for effort.

6 Likes

A fella like that is ideal.

He has a nice bit of hurling too. He gave an exhibition in Croke park last week in the second half. Absolutely different level but was still good to see.

Christy O Connor confirmed on some podcast or other during the week that he had a jersey the day of the All Ireland.

Christy was open to correction and rightly so. Simon wasn’t on the panel come All Ireland Final day not to mind on the 26. He got a Munster medal not an All Ireland.

4 Likes

Seems like a bit of a cover up taking place here. Very sinister.