Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Ya’s endure the shit the examiner podcast throws up. That one podcast is better.

It won’t play?

If you heard Joe for the first time you’d love it, but I think we’ve heard joes tales once too often.

7 Likes

I see now… I feel that way about Larry O’Gorman…

1 Like

Hego off to NCW/Drom seems to be picking up steam

That would be a big blow to hurling in Pats after all his talk.

2 Likes

Which one? Surely NCW not much point in him hurling with Drom (no offence @Copper_pipe )

Can’t happen until at least next year at this stage. The deadline for inter-club transfers has passed.

This is the sort of thing that can lay waste to a squads unity. It’ll need sorting. And fast.

On what grounds would he have a transfer to NCW?

Living in Drom but teaching in NCW. Is that grounds? Don’t know what way it works

Jesus he’d nearly make them contenders with the young team they have coming on.

It would be bad for him to leave his club without picking his club for each Code.

I was thinking it was a fair limp excuse he wouldn’t play football with Pats last year.

1 Like

Working in NCW, I don’t know what constitutes grounds these days

They’d be up to senior B immediately anyway.

1 Like

Don’t think working in a town allows you transfer, he would need to be living in the town or get an address which says he does (easily done)

Be shocked if he did move it wouldn’t be taken very well around the county… these rumours have been circulating for about 2 years too with no substance

1 Like

Wait until Hammy gets wind of this.

No truth in it whatsoever

1 Like

Shit stirring