Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

it is getting increasingly difficult to count back all the crucial goals Gearoid Hegarty has got in Munster and All Ireland Finals and top quality goals too

6 Likes

The contest was a savage blow to Carkness. You’d lads on here so wound up they were trying to claim Mulcahy was 5’11 and there was so size disparity between himself and Coleman.

1 Like

That changed the fortunes of Limerick hurling… That and Fitzgibbon goading R English in the semi final - they were the two pivotal moments in the creation of the Limerick beast

LoLz.

In the last 6 championship finals he has got 5 goals. 5 belters as you say as well.

Lads are really losing their mind over the goal Sunday

The keeper made it an easy decision for him, twas hurling commonsense rather than any form of genius

You should be losing your mind over the ones ye missed.

Those are the margins. Quaid pulled off a good save for the first and it broke kindly, and I’d say Rogers just had to reach behind himself to collect the ball and maybe then snatched at the second. If we had gotten one or the other we’d most likely still have been second best.

Groundstroke goal from a good distance out, I’d say most intercounty forwards would have fluffed it.

4 Likes

Ah they’re not surely? A tap in?

:thinking:

What’s rare is wonderful.

Even Limerick lads have fumbled plenty of goals by not just pulling on it.

Kiely saw the pens in Doon v NAP and went back to basics.

1 Like

Lucky that hego reached it with the short hurley. Great body adjustment, probably from all the golf.

Mark Rogers scored the rebound last year but did not reach it this time. That kept Clare going when they could have been similarly behind on the home stretch and fading.

LIMERICK senior hurler Seamus Flanagan is on his way back from injury. Flanagan will be back on the training pitch with his teammates this week, he revealed this Tuesday.

“I was just saying to the lads, it is harder to get back for Munster. Games coming thick and fast. I’m back on the pitch now this week. Please god, back hurling soon,” Flanagan said at the launch of the All-Ireland senior hurling championship series at Michael Cusack Centre in Carran, Clare.

The Limerick attacker limped off with a hamstring injury against Waterford in the final fixture of the Munster SHC round-robin series.

“I made a dart left. I’d made five or six runs before that. I felt warmed up. I landed with my left leg and felt something go. It wasn’t a full tear. A grade 2 tear and it was downgraded to a grade 1. Should be good to go in the next week or two,” he said.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/napgaa/status/1800516970699501653?s=46

3 Likes

Sligo v Limerick about to start.Cant see Sligo losing this (unfortunately).Sligo by 5 or 6

Camogie?

Already looking bad

Sligo should probably be a Div 2 team