Limerick GAA 2023 - League, Munster & All-Ireland champions. They’ve won the lot, even 2inarow Young Scientist of the year. Booker Prize champions 2023. The Immortals. Four-midable The 🐐

You may as well forget about the Woodfield, you’d want to be calling your round now.

8 Likes

As if the last few weeks haven’t been warning enough, we’ve only gone and jumped the shark. :grimacing:

1 Like

Centra at the edge of ashbrook and a flake of cans are your only man Sunday once town’s been departed

Or.you could box clever and hit the country club on the old cratloe rd for pints. 15/20 min walk to the stadium, ample parking up around there.

4 Likes

Weirdo

That means a lot coming from you and the levels of total weirdo you have exhibited this week.

2 Likes

I heard a health and safety issue arose with a match taking place on the main field while cars are being parked in the side field. I don’t know the details. It sounds ridiculous of course but that’s the way things are gone now.

All three fields were booked for matches so they were looking into taking it out to Cratloe. Last I heard that wasn’t a runner.

The side field as we call it is always used for parking first. Then an overspill onto the juvenile field at the front. Cars are never parked on the two main fields.

I’m going to hazard a guess that’s a dummy team from Limerick

1 Like

Has to be. Bizzare if it’s not.

I genuinely can’t wait for this one. Proper knock out stuff.

1 Like

Four changes is what I am hearing :shushing_face:

1 Like

Throw out the changes you heard there, Pat Ryan won’t be paying too much heed to this I’d say

What would be the point of dummy teams if the dogs in the street knew about it

That’s a savage strong Limerick team, Cathal O’Neill to spring from the bench, you have to hold something back

Cathal O’Neill will be starting.

2 Likes

Your man fogarty was saying this morning Limerick would name a dummy team I see

We can discuss it on Monday

1 Like

4 is a lot for Kiely

Has anyone ever gone to the tennis club before a game if so what’s it like. Woodfield will be carnage Sunday

4 would be a lot for sure.
Seeing as the team is the one that was issued for the Tipp game then you’d imagine O Neill is one certain change.

3 others would be a lot. As we all know, Mike Casey, Hego, Lynch are prob the three most under threat after last week but to take all 3 out would be huge at this juncture

I guess JJ bowles will be packed. A handier walk to the open side or the limerick terrace through mayorstone

2 Likes