Limerick GAA 2024

Thatā€™s the soccer crowd?

It is indeed. What more can you expect really.

The Liberal said it was anti immigrant protest :smiley:

It wasā€¦ Moyross were saying no to Islanders playing for Geraldines

4 Likes

Is there a disconnect between the soccer and gaa crowd in limerick?

In the City yes. Most of the 'working class ā€™ areas would have little to no interest in GAA

But the county?

Can you define disconnect? The county boys would tip away at soccer until GAA season starts, and a few might even play the rubby. A lot of Limerick hurling stalwarts could be found playing soccer ball down through the yearsā€¦ The last club game i played David Reidy rinsed me and i hung em up. In the years previous we came up agin Sean Finn and Paul Browne and Hego togs out for Annacotty still. Cian Lynch was better than Pele.

2 Likes

So theyā€™re all the wan

No. Have you comprehension issues?

3 Likes

What?

More importantly team for Sunday

DOD back in as needs game time ahead of all Ireland series. Give him 50 mins then unload Adam English.

Cathal going to roving 15 and alternating with Hego

Quaid
Casey Dan Nash
Byrnes Dec Hayes
Dod WOD
Hego lynch Tom
AG. SOB CON

1 Like

DOD hasnā€™t played all yearā€¦ Is he out since November? Heā€™s back training about 3 weeksā€¦ Unless heā€™s absolutely flying Iā€™m not sure he starts

Our hands are probably tied due to injuries but Iā€™m also not sure on starting SOB. If heā€™s given a roaming role then sure. But Clare will have someone welded to him and he hasnā€™t exactly thrived with a tight man marker in the pastā€¦ Clare do tend to give up plenty of space in front of their FB line tho - if heā€™s not too caught up wrestling he might have some joy.

Darragh wonā€™t be playing lads, Cathal is a good replacement for him so we have to move on. Time for Tom to up his game big time.

A roaming role?

Roman

Any chance of Flanagan being fit? Or is he confirmed out? Wouldnā€™t be Kielys modus operandi to bring DOD straight back in, a place on the 26 would be the best youā€™d hope for himā€¦i know SOB was very good last day but would find it alot tougher against Hogan

He got injured in march.

We will need him with game time in the legs before the semi final which is likely to be against Cork.

With Flanagan and Casey out itā€™s one of SOB or DOD who will start. Imagine it will be SOB after last week.

https://twitter.com/limerickfanpage/status/1807384641327755401?s=46

This was the night something started to build again it felt.

Also what an absolutely beautiful Limerick jersey. One of my favourite ones.

1 Like