Limerick GAA 2024

Would ya do it in a 98 Micra?

:rofl:

That bates the shite out of “Up Down” thats for sure

OK, I must give it a try sometime on a motorway :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Was this offence on a dual carriageway at least? It sounds incredibly irresponsible otherwise but that’s young fellas I suppose :man_shrugging:

I get 160 out of my lawnmower ffs

5 Likes

Are monaleen going to appeal or do they have grounds on what happened between the ballybrown and athlaca game?

I’ve missed this. What happened there?

I heard the score was wrong and the game was indeed a draw.

Got wind of it there alright. Hard to know what happens there if anything can at all.

A calamity if true.

Doesn’t make much difference to athlaca so would monaleen need them to appeal it?

Fr Casey’s gone ahead already

2 Likes

Must be no score for 15 minutes now

Caseys win by 1

0-9
0-8

Caseys v Adare final

Well done @peddlerscross

1 Like

A tight and dour first half as you would expect in the conditions. Mungret up by 6-3 at HT in a 7-9 point wind.
Caseys had a couple of half chances on goal which mungret defended well. In turn they wasted a few good opportunities down the other end in the 2nd quarter to build a bigger margin to defend after the changeover.

A great point from the throw in put them 4 clear but caseys replied with 3 in 4 minutes and looked like they would coast home from there. The pace slowed but they did get ahead eventually.
Mungret fullback hegarty cleared a loose one off the line and did brilliantly to stop another goalbound shot behind his keeper as Casey’s were on top.

Subs for mungret opened up the game and they came back into it as the feale boys tried to shut up shop. In the end the vital score was a superb free kick off the ground by O’Riordan from the 45 on the sidelines.

The Casey’s keeper made an astounding save to tip a punched ball onto the post and mungret failed with two late chances for an equaliser.

A good game in awful conditions.

5 Likes

A year too soon for ye. Great start to senior. Be good to see Casey’s win one. If only to break the big two.

2 Likes

Going off this weekend it’s gonna be a pretty sizeable win for Adare.

I needed that!

1 Like

Tough luck. Next year le cunamh De.