Limerick GAA 2024

Split season strykes again.

Match report from the Echo cc @cmontofuck.

They love their hurling down in Cork

1 Like

Id say alot are contractors in companies employed by Unijobs.

I’d say none of them work for them. They have Hannon, Lynch, OOR and Barry Hogan as actual staff though

Do you have to have some affiliation to the company to play for them.

You’d hear great yarns about the interfirm in the old days

Danny Hanlon fits Kitchens, how is he working for them!!! Are they getting a kitchen in?

Willie runs Midlands Escape, a corporate retreat type thing. Unijobs do be up there regularly, but its pulling the piss a wee bit! https://www.midlandescape.ie/

They do Public Sector recruitment/kitchen fitting

2 Likes

Zane Keenan is a part time farmer, part time timber/railway sleeper man (proper timber, not your run of the mill camross timbering).

Lads, that is some joke!

Think the head man Damien Bowe might be wan of yer own

Damien played Buckingham Palace yknow.

Ya just some affiliation is fine.

I remember playing Interfirm against LIT and David Reidy (Clare) was playing for them. It was at a stage that he couldn’t play Fitzgibbon but definitely wasn’t ‘working’ there. Must’ve been doing research there etc.

Hardly Damien Bowe from Shanahoe. I saw him play at a wedding in Castletown

Damien is a good sort and has had a bit of a life so far.

Tipp game moved to Supervalu PUC next weekend. The Galway game will hardly go ahead in Limerick at this rate.

Heat lamps being brought from CP to ensure its right for championship.

2 Likes

At least tipp wont get their knickers in a twist about playing in supervalue park cork.

Be great for the Cork crowd to get a look at the All Ireland champions. They’re doing great work down there.

10 Likes

They must have made some bollix of the TUSGG that they couldn’t get it right in 3 months. Why not just go to Thurles?

It looked in superb condition last year, how have they fucked it up so badly?

Also agree that we should just concede home advantage tbh.

The Tipp v Waterford football match this weekend was moved out of Thurles a few days ago because the field is in bad condition so Tipp might not have wanted the match there.

Pretty bad not to have the Gaelic Grounds ready. No statement either way on the Galway match the week after also.

Put the urea on the pitch lads, not in the porridge.