Limerick GAA 2024

Thurles is fucked as it has ever been presently as well. Football league vs Waterford has been taken out of there this weekend.

Sure the game in Cork is a nice dry run for the Munster final.:wink:

1 Like

Munster club football final destroyed it

Rathkeale will hold up for this evening?

They could have moved it to earlier in the day and played it in Kilmallock or even Nenagh.

Iā€™ve been trying to get my 80 year-old mother out of the house a bit more and she was planning to come with us to the TUSGG next Saturday. Fucked if Iā€™m dragging her down to that white elephant in Ballintemple at that hour of the evening.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t been out there recently so I canā€™t comment on the state of the pitch at the moment but I imagine itā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

Camogie moved from there to Kilmallock today anyway.

1 Like

I think that was to protect it for the football tbf, they made that call fairly early and were hesitant about announcing the venue for the camogie originally.

1 Like

Thurles closed too. Itā€™s in desperate condition

Was looking forward to an amble in and a few pints.

Looked soft enough under the stand at the end of the county championship

Will Kyle make his 22:30 curfew with a 19:35 throw in?
Itā€™s a 90 min drive from super value pairc ui chaoimh obeying the law?
Full time whistle will be blown after 9 o clock.

You fanny.

Rules are rules.

Do you think itā€™s possible Kyle could play 45/50 mins and be home in time? Kyle could even knock 60 mins out of , hop in a car and be home comfortably in time to keep you Karens happy.

Every superintendent in the country will be standing outside his door waiting

They will need to look up when they hear the chopper approach.

I would assume any bail conditions he had are long since lifted, it would be very unusual for them to be kept in place this long

Still in place.

No, the curfew was handed down in the last judgment where he was told his sentence would be announced mid March.

Sounds like a planā€¦