Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Iā€™m not sure if it was the previous thread or indeed the thread before the previous one.

so it was on here? strange.

Why?

because that never happened.

1 Like

Yes it did.

hereā€™s your post:

and the 3 replies to it, by dodgy most infamous and glas, none of them ā€œlambasted youā€. in fact, Dodgy doesnt reference it, TMi agrees, and glas questions your line up as you said a fool would not have Gillane in and you had 6 forwards that didnt include Gillane.

The internet never fogets.

5 Likes

When will we know what game RTE are showing?

Flick forward 3 weeks and I said Dowling was a goner and Flanagan nailed on.

go have a read yourself there will ya. And stop making stuff up. You made a call that a player playing well in January would be starting championship. No one lambasted you. The fake sense of superiority is not needed.

2 Likes

Assume theyā€™ll make a call sometime today

Not for the first time a Wexford man leaves a limerick lad beat and unable to use his fingers to win a battle

1 Like

Please read the post about three weeks later where I was referred to as an idiot. Seamus Flanagan had only played half a game for limerick at this point.

that didnt happen.

I was trying to play the ballā€¦ :eyes:

1 Like

Yes infact Flanagan I donā€™t believe had played a full game at the point of that post so the notion he was in some sort of good form is bizarre.

One post = lambasted from all quarters? :thinking:

Iā€™m bored now. You werent lambasted, you werent called an idiot, some actually agreed with you, and the only dissenting voice of any sort was glas who said he hadnt seen Flanagan play, didnt think he was ready but that stranger things have happened.

1 Like

So admit your wrong? There was also a series of posts on the John Kiely thread I believe where I was lambasted and likewise a month later when I suggested only one nap player would make the starting team.

that never happened. just leave it be.

Iā€™ve had a read there.
You must be very sensitive as no one lambasted you.
maybe the problem here is that you dont understand the word ā€˜lambastedā€™
that would make perfect sense.

1 Like