Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Hannon struck a ball with no one around him and went down on one knee. We got a score off it, he hit in a wonderful ball. Then played on and looked to be moving ok, then hooked

Lehane the little prick that won’t be forgotten

Say what you like about this Limerick team but windy ain’t one.

3 Likes

Lost our captain and biggest scoring threat in first half.

Have our best scoring forward yet to play a game (Peter Casey)

Things are looking good.

Diarmuid Byrnes will win an all star. A colossal man

1 Like

#snot #tears #ilovesmecounteeeee

1 Like

3 points up and a man up, still fucked it away.

Have a pint of Beamish, son.

2 Likes

There’s about two minutes of it here lads

1 Like

Ye are an awful despicable shower. The cork crowd around me gave Nash and cahalane dogs abuse. One said Nash needs the head boxed off him.

2 Likes

Just in the door. Bolloxed but glad I made the trip. Too tired to watch it back. Will do tomorrow.
Will sip on this baby before calling it a night.

6 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

Have you a binoculars for the telly

1 Like

Live by the sword, die by the sword. His manager whinging about bruises is a bit embarrassing.

cahalane is below average to be fair. always frustrating for fans to see players becoming county regulars because of their name!

Good Man U deserve it👏

2 Likes

Dead lucky with the traffick. Got out of Cork con around half 9. Was at the motorway at 10

1 Like

What time did you park up in con?

Around half 2 Id say

I had a nightmare getting out of BlackRock. Awful set up. The shades up at skehard road were letting fuck all out of our road

1 Like

The Tipp boys are in an awful way :rofl: that was was an outstanding game of hurling,the cunts who were throwing out the ye beat a bad Tipp side can swallow that performance.

4 Likes

Yeah but the abuse was over the top. Every short ball was met with walls of it. Big sarcastic round of applause when Nash hit one long then. Sure byrnes caught it and it was back over his head 30 seconds later