Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Go down the hill from con towards the silver key pub. Take the turn right and park on the left facing away form the main road. Usually quiet. We parked there at 4 today. Easy to slip away from there with a sat nav through the estates back to south ring

3 Likes

Ah I didn’t mind. Was chatting away to a few Limerick and Cork lads for the hour I was waiting.
In fairness to the Cork people I was talking to, they felt that Cork got out of jail

1 Like

We are limerick and we are never beaten.

3 Likes

Limerick fans beside me were saying mark your men when they were down to 14 :joy:

Jesus I’d say our lads were gutted with the abuse.

Ye are some crowd to turn on yere own.

Fuck it. I went down for a sneaky fag at half time, was chatting to a few lads and we all agrred wed take a draw if offered it.

Look. A win next week and we are through. It won’t matter a fuck what happens in Ennis. I expect a huge Limerick crowd.

Inside 70 minutes this season

1 Like

Still unbeaten in 70 mins hurling this year,mentally the team is very strong a rarity for us! Need to keep the heads clear now a big job next Sunday against Waterford no room for complacency just look for the same work rate and hopefully see it through from here.Galway aside no other team is standing out so far,go about our business.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Haven’t read through the thread, just want to post that I love this Limerick team, what a team come what may

4 Likes

Great result for both minors and seniors, minors the only unbeaten team in the competition, whatever about the academy they seem to be able to develop players and bring them on massively between 15 and 17…great to see smaller clubs bringing through players too and making the team. Providing they do the business against Waterford the seniors can look forward to a rematch against Cork in the Munster final, hopefully Casey is ready to come in against Waterford to replace Gillane, brainfart on his part, trying to be too hard right in front of the officials…

Seamus Flanagan is a class act.

2 Likes

Tom Morrisaey really stood up as well. Ciaran was right, this team won’t be beaten easy.

Delighted with that performance.

2 Likes

10 hrs work in the morning fuckin hell.

Delighted for tom Morrissey, gets a share of criticism but gives his all, an honest worker and does a lot of the donkey work for the team, when we needed a forward to step up and deliver he did it today(and Flanagan as well)…

1 Like

Kyle Hayes green and white army :deer::deer::deer::deer::deer:

2 Likes

We can be very proud of John kiely. He conducts himself the right way.

4 Likes

Mulcahys yellow card on Coleman was key.

Its a shame we didn’t have 15 players on the flood plain for the full 75 mins.

1 Like

There was no All Ireland winner in the Pairc yesterday, a poor standard dressed up by a close finish, the standard was terrible, Did ye ever hear the saying about two bald men fighting over a comb.

You sound like a man on the verge of a nervous breakdown…

3 Likes