Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

No.

No one in the ground did. Something happened in midfield I think and he brought it in to where ball landed

There isn’t ahurler in tne country would stay on his feet after getting a Hurley pulled across him while tne ball is out of play, gas cunts.

Cian lynch went through ellis after he struck it. Free where ball landed. Was very soft

1 Like

Serious hard men here. Thought Tony Kelly should have stood up to being blindsided by a full tilt kevin moran last week and now they would soak up two slaps of the hurl. Serious hard chaws

4 Likes

Mate, your own crowd were laughing at it. There was little to no contact.

Late hit on O’Mahony, it was very soft.

Sure they only saw what you saw and you already admitted you were wrong as fuck

1 Like

Ooooft

The tv coverage vindicates me. Swing and a miss twice.

What stopped Gillanes Hurley at all I wonder?

Cian Lynch follwed through and clipped a cork lad after the cark lad had plahed the ball in. Free from where it landed

Stopped what? He was only breaking your mans hands free from him.

If he pulled twice and missed he should have been taken off instead of sent off

1 Like

So you were wrong earlier when you admitted t was a slap? Youl get a reel in your head so spinning so much.

He had a few handy misses the week before also. It happens.

Hayes hit Ellis with a latevshoulder after he hit the ball in. As it was off the ball free is awarded where the ball lands, as it went wide a 21 was correctly awarded

Plaudits by the way to @Big_Dan_Campbell
He called the way Limerick needed to okay the Cork puck outs spot on

No he deffo hit the Tipp boys. He wouldnt get a Limerick jersey again if he missed out on landing a few belts on them cunts

Pretty sure it was Lynch but you could be right.

No, I was wrong in that he swung out … Never said anything about connecting. I’ll take the Carkies word around me that ‘Seanie is doing a Naymer’ as it was described… ‘Good man Seanie’