Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Booo fucking hooooo. Hea a corner back id be disappointed if he wasnt rattling Gillanes chain ffs

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying otherwiseā€¦ Iā€™m just saying thatā€™s what was going on and it looked from where I was sitting that he was only trying to break freeā€¦ But he swung out and deserved road.

Iā€™m admitting I got it wrong. On the internet.

No mention yet of how immense Dan Morrissey was when Hannon went off. Thought he was superb. People wanted him dropped and Hickey to wing back. Why is Dowling on the panel.

4 Likes

Oh, my old head!

As indicated to @glasagusban yesterday, it was always going to be this morning before Iā€™d composed myself. A few observations then,

Whilst proud of the performance, I was disappointed we didnā€™t see it out from a winning position with 5 minutes left. Balls of steel though. Flanagan, both Morrisseys, Graeme Mul and Cian Lynch all excellent.

Quaid cost us 3 or 4 points with bad puckouts. I know that might have been balanced by a few wayward ones from Nash but two of Nickieā€™s puck-fucks were unforgiveable.

I expected to see Hickey when Hannon went off so early. Oā€™Donoghue did well in fairness to him. That Hannon situation is a worry.

Darragh Fitzgibbon is a lovely hurler. Ditto Mark Coleman.

Gillane can have no complaints. Stupid thing to do straight in front of the linesman. James Owens doesnā€™t have the composure to referee at this level. Made strange calls on both sides throughout. Bottled showing a second yellow to Oā€™Donoghue, but to be fair, his first yellow was ridiculous. Owens has a history of this as evidenced by his refusal to send off Johnny Coen for a blatant red card offence in the AI final a couple of years ago.

150 minutes of hurling played and no sign of The Dow. Iā€™d expect himself, Murphy, Browne and Hickey to start next week.

The new PƔirc is a fine spot. Got in and out of Cork relatively easily too.

This Limerick team can go deep into the summer, as can Cork. The expected Munster Final between the pair will be some day in the GG.

Anyone have a Solpadeine?

7 Likes

Silly, silly boy

Just when youā€™d think the stupidity levels couldnā€™t be exceeded, this comes along,

1 Like

Go fuck yourself, you inbred fucking sofa hugging slob

2 Likes

What an idiot.

Probably a Blessing getting a player sent off.
We might have won by too much.
The lads would lose the run of themselves.

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Where is o donoghue grabbing the neck of Gillane jersey there?

Cc @anon61956325

2 Likes

Three weeks in a row on the sofa now Harry. Fatigue will be a big factor for you today watching Tipp on the telly. Lazy cunt

2 Likes

He didnā€™t. It was a red all day. No complaints

Sofa, lazyā€¦blah blah blah.

ā€œ a blessing in disguise ā€œ ffs :rollseyes:

A fellow supporter claimed he was sitting right in front of it and that gillane was just freeing himself

:joy::joy:

Whatever.

How long is Gillane gone for?

My only gripe us that Owens went to book ODonehue a bit two minutes later and chickened out when he realised he was on a yellow

His left hand, you canā€™t see from that angle but thatā€™s what heā€™s swinging out at.

What do you think he got a yellow for?? The linesman was looking at it and obviously said Oā€™D initiated it and deserved a yellow.

Yeah, that was farcical. I was roaring all sorts.

do any of ye know why the 21 yard free was given to Cork in the 2nd Half,