Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Iā€™m not sure what happened with Hannon. I presume it is a personal decision if it is the heart. As fas I know he was perfectly fine within minutes. Although I havenā€™t heard much from anybody. CAsey is only back training if he wasnā€™t fit enough for the bench this week hard to see him starting next week. I presume heā€™ll replace gillane in the squad. Barry nash is back too.

2 Likes

Nobody is crying. Iā€™m merely pointing out the shameful antics thatā€™ll soon become the norm if it is not highlighted. Faking injury is one of the worst acts a sportsman can do in my opinion.

Only recovered properly now,some weekend.

5 Likes

Like this misfortune going down clutching his face after getting a small tap on the back of the helmet? So harmless a tap that the red card was overturned after. But Paudie O brien thrown down like he was fucking shot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

He was hit into the head with a Hurley. There was quite clealry contact.

A Kilmallock man wouldnā€™t dive. There was genuine contact.

3 Likes

@anon32894817 has the Carkies squealing like stuck pigs.

3 Likes

Course there was lads course there was. Same as Gillane clattered SOD twice. Interesting to see will Gillanes red be overturned

It was the sliothar into POBā€™s faceguard that caused him to go down for that one, iirc.

Did POB get up and explain that to the ref? The other two lads reckon he got a clatter

Would you not go for a few pretend pints, this is just trying too hard

1 Like

A lad getting clattered into the head twice and @gilgamboa is mocking him.

Not a hope Iā€™d say. Tbh we donā€™t need the distraction either. Limerick had to up their work rate an extra 20% Saturday night. That will take its toll. Need to just get on with it

No he was dazed for a few minutes after it and wasnā€™t sure what happened but manfully opted to play on.

1 Like

So hard the munster council overturned the red card as a wrong decision. A clear acknowledgment of the play acting

Thatā€™s normal for the rugby crowd.

Always obvious when your hopping carkies and the rubby are your go to insults :joy::joy::joy:

After a very generous intervention by POB himself, actually.

He realised hed made a holy show of himself

Itā€™s sad to see such a flippant attitude towards players getting blows to the head. I thought we had turned a corner.