Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I presume he meant cereal.

Presumption is the Mother of all Fuck Ups.

38 minutes yesterday.

Edit your post, kid.
ā€œ Serial Diver ā€œ would hint he has a lot of previous.

Heā€™d about three yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAUIokkFbSA

Finally managed to download the match from GaaGo. 1080p file kept corrupting for some reason so 720p will have to suffice. I havenā€™t made it public so it shouldnā€™t get taken down.

If ye are looking to watch it on a Smart TV Android Box or console (Youtube app on Xbox or Playstation) then PM me and Iā€™ll explain how to do that.

6 Likes

Take your snout out of the powder bag. Yesterday :rollseyes:

Three is the magic number with you, three frees wrongly awarded, three dives from Horgan, now it seems heā€™s a serial offender. Youā€™re an awful man for making shit up
What were the three dives on Saturday?

Hes the king of hyperbole. I counted three occasions Hoggy should have got a free the last night only he tried too hard to play the ball. Hes too honest

Horgan isnā€™t a diver. He gets enough belts as Corkā€™s main scorer and never shyā€™s away from the ball.

Any diving was done by Corkā€™s back men last night. Ellis lying down like a shot giraffe after Kyler brushed him. Itā€™s cute Cork hoorism. A bad wide turned into a point. Our lads need to learn from it an be cuter the next time we meet ye.

Honesty is unlikely to be appreciated by @applebullshit

Horgan dives three times yesterday. The most blanant on 38 minutes. Heā€™s a fine hurler but a diver. Just like the gooch simply because you are very skillful doesnā€™t excuse the fact Horgan jumps to the ground.

Cork were shameful yesterday with their antics. There was another incident when mike Casey broke out of defense and a cork lad went down like heā€™d been shot. Replays showed he wasnā€™t touched. Likewise for the Gillane sending Off their antics was a joke. The lad didnā€™t get touched and he went down holding his balls. They are shameful. Horgan sets an awful example for the young players in that squad with this kind of thing.

From one angle it looks it the bas of the Hurley didnā€™t touch him at all.

It didnā€™t touch him what so ever. He went down holding his bolox. He should be ashamed of himself. I presume the yellow card was for these antics. Of course when their best forward is a diver the other younger players think this behaviour is acceptable. The cork hurling public should be ashamed of their teams antics last Saturday night. It was bad as anything Iā€™ve seen in Gaa. Yesterday both Waterford and tipp dished out and took the punishment like men. Dj foran incident highlighted this. It is no surprise either Waterford and tipp have been far more successful than cork recently at all levels.

Time to move on lads.

2 Likes

@applebullshit is getting all excited now, Iā€™d say heā€™s only getting started on the made up stats and imaginary dives,

Iā€™d say his face is all red and sweaty, this canā€™t be good for him but itā€™s interesting to watch

Iā€™m perfectly calm, eating a fruid salad; nursing my hangover.

When will have any update on Hannon? Is Peter Casey good to go do you reckon?

I hope the limerick players have a small bit more of the minerals than their supporters. Least this has stopped ye crying over Liam Dunne