Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I think Saturday was a bit of a watershed for us. A lot of Limerick people realised that we ain’t that bad and just might hitch their wagon next weekend

In fairness there was a good Limerick crowd there Saturday night. 34k is great going for a round robin on a Saturday evening, we definitely made up 10k of that.

Was in the sextant at 4 clock, the place was hopping, all Limerick.

2 Likes

Ah there was yeah. But I’d like to see 30k there on Sunday

1 Like

A fine day might bring a crowd out alright, maybe the fight from Waterford, as well as the controversy, will boost the Déise crowd. Can’t see it breaking 25k though and it could be a lot less.

Would I be right in saying Row J in the Mackey Stand is 10 rows from the front ?

You’ve had enough of the terraces ?

I haven’t. Getting the tickets for the father

Hang on. If Tippett bate Clare and even if Clare bate us, Tipp would still go through in the head to head?

Waterford can beat cork and that would leave cork on 4 points.

Yeah but if we beat Waterford they’re gone and they won’t give a fuck

I’d say potentially knocking cork out would be massive motivation.

Ah my head is wrecked. End of the day. We win next Sunday and the rest of them can fuck off and do what they want.

5 Likes

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Yes win next week and we guaranteed a place in the top 3. I believe if tipp win too we are guaranteed a munster final spot.

This is correct. A win next Sunday means we can’t finish outside the top 3.

A win for Tipp over Clare on the same day means a Limerick v Cork Munster Final and that the final day’s games are both dead rubbers.

Be great to go to Ennis not giving a fuck and putting out the B team against the already eliminated banjo boys.

1 Like

I’d still go though

3 Likes

Incorrect on the munster final bit if limerick beat Waterford we are on 5 points, tipp win v Clare they are 4 points, clare beat us they are on four points and if Waterford win cork are on four points. So it would go to scoring difference?

Waterford only have one point. If, as you said, we beat Waterford they can only finish on 3.

Please keep up.

1 Like

Sorry ya. Where would a cork limerick munster final take place?

Gaelic Grounds on 1st July.

2 Likes