Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Thatā€™d tie in nicely with the 1st weekend of Drom carnival. Drom will be hopping :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Jesus if a Carkie arrives down and mops up all the prizes after batin ye in the hurling as well thereā€™ll be murder, pitchforks all the way to Milford

Youā€™ll be targeted in the bumpers!

1 Like

And it was Paudie O Brien who spoke on Pat Horganā€™s behalf. A fact acknowledged by Horgan and Cork Gaa at the time. If you ever played the game you would realise that get a slap of a sliothar in the head is fairly sore.

There is about 6 limerick lads hopping up and down like sausages in the pan over it ffs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ve played the game and I can confirm that a slap of a Hurley across the body can be quite painful also

1 Like

ā€¦errā€¦ umā€¦ Upā€¦Up Tippā€¦?

2 Likes

Yip. Hon The Premier.

I actually think Clare will beat them though.

Ya it is. Whatā€™s your point exactly?

Mise freisin.

My humble apologies, you werenā€™t following the thread, your point stands in isolation no doubt

Hon Tipp up Leahy!! Fuck the banner! :nauseated_face:

Yeah . Yuk. Itā€™s like holding your nose and taking the medication

1 Like

The accusation that Horgan is a diver is bollox. The accusation that Paudie o Brien dived to get him sent off in 2013 is bollox. Trying to defend Aaron Gillane is bollox. Basically there is a lot of bollox being talked on this thread

7 Likes

I probably missed it but serious credit is due to the Limerick minors as well. Beating Tipp and cork away is fantastic. Hopefully a good crowd goes in early on Sunday to watch them.

@Dooleys Crecora club mate Oā€™Neill along with Na Piarsaighs McEvoy at center back are great young prospects.

1 Like

Correct.

Weā€™re in 100% agreement :+1:

1 Like

The corner back should have defended his own bollix

1 Like

Is the game on live TV ??

I reckon theyā€™ll show Tipp - Clare live.

Should boost up the crowd in the Gaelic Grounds.

1 Like