Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

It is hard I agree. But the fact that we got something out of that effort must be a positive.

Apologies yes, he hit a fair few hail Marys that day too.

Itā€™s impressive self-control from him because I know he loves shooting but heā€™s so much the better for it. That pass to Dan Morrissey for his scoreā€¦ Class.

Showed composure, awareness, self-control. And resulted in a big score.

1 Like

Itā€™s all about the team.
Almost every player has bought in.
those that havenā€™t arenā€™t seeing game time.

Thatā€™s a baseless comment.

Itā€™s not actually.

From what I can see the whole panel has bought into it. I canā€™t think of any player that hasnā€™t tbh.

So unused subs are happy? Give me a break.

I knew of 1 before today. And I
had something else confirmed about another
player today.
not so much not bought in, but have attitudes.
but weā€™ll say no more.

No thatā€™s compltely different from buying into the game plan. Iā€™d say Dowling is like an absolute cunt but I guarantee if he gets a chance heā€™ll perform. Likewise hickey who was dropped.

Rubbish.

1 Like

2 spots probably opening up for those panel members this weekend to stake a claim. They have to grab it with both hands.

How dare you. I have no reason to lie.

So youā€™re just a fool then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Say what you know.

I would expect anyone not to be featuring to be fairly pissed off. But obviously they just have to work hard and take any chance that come their way.

The only thing is whatā€™s the training schedule for the week? You canā€™t imagine thereā€™s going to be a whole pile, very hard for those outside to really stake a claim.

1 Like

Iā€™d say if we manage a result against Waterford and are guaranteed a Munster final then thereā€™ll be a lot of changes in Ennis.

Even if thereā€™s something on the line in Ennis any fella showing signs of fatigue might be rested and a bit of freshness brought in

I wont out of respect for the parties involved. But ego and attitude
is still around the squad.

Thereā€™s egos and attitudes in every dressing room. Kielys job to manage it.

And who are you exactly? A little gutter snipe know it all it, it seems.
From reading here youve been to 1 game all year and youā€™re preaching
to people.
Iā€™d trust the people who told me over some clown on the internet.