Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

They are both on at 2, I reckon Tipp vs Clare will be shown.

1 Like

I reckon that’s the most likely option.

While Limerick will bring a few more to the GG than they did against Tipp I still think the attendance wouldn’t be much over 17-18K if the Waterford game was televised.

1 Like

The cunts in Rte are not showing one of these games because the are showing the Dublin Lions play the Longford Christians at Croke Park .

1 Like

It’s a pity TG4 don’t have any championship coverage. Be nice to watch the full game back again rather than just 5 minutes Sunday night.

Even deferred coverage would be great.

Ah lads.
100 posts of shite. I can’t maintain this pace.

@anon32894817 has run amok here, not seen as many Cork men flailing after a Limerick man since SĂŠamus Flanagan led them a merry dance on Saturday night.

2 Likes

Lads.
Byrnes is having a great championship.
The coaches have done some job on
him since the league.

2 Likes

He was an awful loss last year. Didn’t play a second vs Clare or Kilkenny.

Class from long frees.

1 Like

“Stop shooting!” “K” Sorted!

1 Like

His use of the ball changed completely after the Galway game. I don’t think he has driven a wide since. Having a great championship so far.

2 Likes

Beat Waterford and we are guaranteed a top three spot - it’s as good as we could have hoped for. Said from the start I believe Clare will beat us in Ennis so have to avoid needing to go there to get something.

Waterford have to win too to save themselves so it won’t be for the faint hearted.

I might need two carverys in the greenhills to keep me going

It’s fine margins.

Win and we should have a good run this summer.

Lose and the year is probably over on Sunday week.

True. But I would gladly have taken where we are before a ball was thrown in this year.

We won’t be beaten this year.

1 Like

Ah yeah. Two points from the first two matches was the target (for me anyway). Ahead of that now obviously.

Hopefully a big crowd will come out on Sunday and support this side. They deserve it. Just watching it back there, the spirit, composure and attitude they showed when the chips were down was incredible.

2 Likes

The only thing that has me worried about Sunday is what toll last Saturday will take on us. We had to up it about 15/20% on Saturday to get a result.

Yes, that’s my over-riding fear too. They all must be absolutely bollixed after putting in that super human effort. Hard to get yourself back up again a week later.

Waterford’s third game on the trot, though.

Tipp game?

The return of Moran and Maurice Shan will be huge . The game will stand to Mahony .

Make no mistake but Lk will have to perform on Sunday to win .