Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I’d be wary of that green bus, they have had massive fuck ups in the past not anticipating crowds for match days or events. They probably won’t have extra buses on, wouldn’t rely on them unless they confirm otherwise.

Twas very busy yesterday evening heading back towards NCW

Are you advocating drink driving? Shame on you,novice.

Or you could not drink?

:rofl:

1 Like

It would expain a lot of watchyourtoes match reports if he’s watching these games drunk.

Go fetch me these “Match reports”

It’s a terrible indictment of Oirish people that they need to be raving drunk to enjoy themselves. How about a driving to the venue in good time and enjoying a nice picnic in Ennis with a few glasses of sparkling water in champagne glasses?

2 Likes

Yes I remember I headed to Dublin the Saturday of the all Ireland semi final in 2013 and didn’t get in till about 7 am. Missed a lot of the minor and was in general feeling very sorry for myself. I felt I let the team and my county that day as Clare walked all over us. Euro 2016 was another harsh lesson. I’ll never be hungover/drunk going to another sporting event again.

I don’t like drinking before a hurling match. The sport is two fast, you miss things. On a rare occasion max two before a game. Pints afterwards discussing the game is one of life’s pleasures though.

1 Like

Exactly but I can’t drink after the game with the car,id have 3 pints beforehand to settle the nerves it’s tradition more than anything

1 Like

The stewards and the gardai threw a blind eye to the lads drinking cans and smoking on the terrace yesterday :laughing:

Whatever about the drinking you can smoke away in most terraces bar Hill 16 from my own experience.

Was that little scamp with hair tied back in a pony tail with your lot yesterday?

James Owens to ref?

Nope,stay away from the scoreboard crowd.

1 Like

There was a few scrotes talking like big men on the walk back in the Ennis road…

I saw a fella fitting that description near the scoreboard alright …

1 Like

Yes

Trouble? Didn’t see any myself.