Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

One of my siblings is getting married this Saturday - in Clare of all places. Getting married in the middle of the championship season ffs.

Residents bar til all hours, up for the breakfast still steaming around 10.30am, d-k senior to drop a few of us in then around midday as the hangover kicks in before back for the BBQ after. Jobs a good ‘un.

6 Likes

Nah, just a bit of handy talk. Everyone was in great spirits all in all.

1 Like

We will surely bump into you Sunday kid!

1 Like

His card is marked. He’ll be getting the Buff treatment next day.

1 Like

Scoreboard crowd continue to embarrass us I presume?

I’ll be there lad, now I’ll probably be unable to talk, stand or engage with anyone but that’s another story.

Will try meet ye for a pint before anyway.

I’ve four tickets at the moment, two of which are spares. I’ll flog them to one of the uncles on the dance floor the night before.

1 Like

Hard to tell from the stand.
we got the Poznan yesterday. They’re grand for a bit of colour but in and around the stadium they’d want to cop on alright.

How much are tickets fetching on the black market ???

None on Done Deal as of yet

I’m regretting not planning to go to this match and may have to change plans and go down to it.

Any cunt trying to sell for more then face value should be reported.

5 Likes

Any “limerick fan” charging another limerick man a cent more than face value should be fucked into the Shannon. A fucking terrible way to make a few bob charging extra on tickets.

2 Likes

This is unmissable,atmosphere will have a lovely venomous feel to it! @anon61956325 expect plenty of off field exchanges for this one.

Ennis back to Dublin of a Sunday evening is a bollox, but you’re right it would be worth it.

Fuck sake. I’m gonna have to stick the dog and cat in kennels and make the journey up.

1 Like

scalpers are usually dubs down buying and selling for a few bob. Rare you’d see a GAA person fleece someone. We’ve generally all been there stuck with or without a ticket

1 Like

Touts are absolute cunts.

When I was living in Dublin I went to a Leinster final one Sunday, think it was Kilkenny v Wexford. Asked some steward where the ticket office was, he pulled out a complimentary ticket and handed it over to me. Offered him a few bob and he wouldn’t entertain the idea. Decent bloke.

If you ever fucked someone over with tickets it’ll come back at you through karma some day down the line.

I reckon we’ll have a very decent away following. Anyone with a brain would have known it would go down to the last match and purchased at an early stage accordingly.

2 Likes

I expect the Clare lads to get some hop when they are outnumbered on their own (cabbage)patch.

If the U21 final in 2015 is anything to go by, traffic will be a headache going to this. Had no alternative but to “leave the traffic go” after the game.

Colette from Clare didn’t think so. To make it worse for her, the official Clare GAA twitter re tweeted the reply from Munster GAA

3 Likes