Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Colette from Clare didnā€™t think so. To make it worse for her, the official Clare GAA twitter re tweeted the reply from Munster GAA

3 Likes

:grin: :joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Loads of people leaving GGs were on the phones buying them yesterday. She just didnā€™t have the cop on to do the same.

1 Like

Were the first tickets I got, pretty much the day they went on sale.

I think there will be a much bigger Limerick support at this. A lot of lads I know had tickets purchased well in advance. Clare people seem to have only started thinking about getting tickets after the final whistle yesterday.

2 Likes

The Munster GAA twitter account has mugged off poor Colette there, mugged her off good and proper.

Iā€™d hazard a guess a few people got stung, if Clare (and possibly Limerick) had got knocked out yesterday theyā€™d have been left with tickets for a dead rubber and would have found it hard to shift them. They took a calculated risk not to purchase them and got burnt.

Sorry, but Iā€™ve no sympathy for anyone moaning about being left high and dry. If you go to all the games get a season ticket and it cuts out the hassle - or just buy one at any stage over the last five weeks.

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

This week will drag :tired_face: Sunday canā€™t come fast enough.

Just as well I let you buy me one in advance kid. Iā€™ll be onto Friday arranging a pick up point.

Clare Co Board have held onto the seated stand tickets again Iā€™d imagine

Its a World Cup week though!

True that!

Fair comment . There was 5.000 tops at the league Q/f meeting . Real supporters adequately catered for .

1 Like

I got one off a fella outside the kk game last year, face value, someone couldnā€™t show up. Also a steward offered me one, I pointed him at a woman and her young son looking for two and he found a second one for her. A friend got a premium ticket off a Garda outside the rugby final in Lansdowne the other week. People with extra tickets often leave them with a steward or something to find a good home for them. Youā€™ll pretty much always pick up a ticket for face value at a match or concert if you walk up on the day.

I really fucking hate touts, scum.

1 Like

In all honesty the majority of GAA supporters are complete bandwagoners.

Iā€™d say the hardcore Limerick hurling support is about 1,500 or 2,000 - the sad cunts who suffered through all of 1B over the last seven years. A lot of those games against Laois, Carlow, Offaly in the GG were completely miserable affairs that would make you depressed.

If we get to a Munster final weā€™ll have 40,000 there!

3 Likes

@anon61956325 :clap: :clap:

1 Like

:rofl:

Iā€™ll always look after you, kid.

Your Cork inlaws can fuck off for any potential Munster final though.

1 Like

Surely we should lock them in and make them watch?

The Cork sickos would only love that.