Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Are there 3 points available?

Anytime after June would have been safe enough for ye.

will they ever learn the dopes.

Kiely ā€œWe are unbeaten in 70 minutes this yearā€ after the fucking league, and didnā€™t Dublin tar us in a challenge recently

TJ used to say this after the Waterford Crystal - unbeaten all year.

The only matches that count worth a fuck are played between May and September, everything else is inconsequential. Nobody could tell you who won the national league 10 years ago (without googlng). Itā€™s all about the big one

1 Like

Tipp I think in 2008 and Waterford won the league in 2007 in a great final against Kilkenny.

1 Like

So basically the new revamp consisted of new toilets, a poster and a few hundred padded seats for the county board and their cronies.

4 Likes

Seems to be very little reference to David Dempsey? One of our best performers last year and showed up really well for Na Piarsaigh. Would love to see him in the half forward line with. Iā€™d go with;

Quaid,
Finn, Casey, English,
Hickey, Hannon, Byrnes,
Lynch, Donovan
Dempsey, Hayes, Hegarty,
Nash, Flanagan, Gillane

Argument to have Downes or Dowling in at centre forward and push Hayes back the field

And a logo that looks like a comb-over. Not a bad days work for ā‚¬250k

At the same time, any improvement at all is welcome.

To be fair the toilets in the Mackey Stand were an utter disgrace . They badly needed doing .

Did the new spar go in yet? GG could do with a bar. Especially now they are guaranteed a few games a year

I think Phase 2 is a Supermacā€™s

Phase 3 will be be bringing in big name acts like Atomic Kitten and Babylon Zoo for concerts.

Weather not promised great Sunday. Worse on Monday thoughā€¦

god bless your memory.

All I remember from 2007 is Donie Ryan and Begs rattling Waterford above in a semi.

1 Like

ā€œHe can bury Waterfordā€

Are you heading in pal?

Richie Bennis

1 Like

fuck it lads I went down a rabbit hole there watching matches from 2007 and Iā€™m now more confident than ever weā€™ll bate the windy cunts Sunday

2007 we had the likes of Hugh Flavin coming off the benchā€¦ big difference having Dowling or Barry Nash to come in.

Our back men will give the cunts hell on Sunday

@TreatyStones
have we any hope of turning over clare?
nearly beat them in ennis last year , i was at the match
no positive sounds at all coming from the N69 tho

@gilgamboa reckons that ye are the team to beat this year.

Afraid not Mickee. Will take a very special performance.