Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Im keeping my cards close to my chest unlike you lunatics :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Have ye lost to them in Championship since 2013? Of course ye have a big chance

Cork beat them well enough last year in thurles . Hard to known where both teams are . I wouldn’t put a penny on this game tbh .

Seems a lot of people dont understand what the N69 is

I do but what is the context of it in a cork v Clare game ??-

Not looking good mate. People say it often, and it’s generally not true, but you could probably pick as good a 15 that’s not playing. All the lads in their late 20’s early 30’s have packed it in. Very inexperienced side. Hopefully it’ll be a good thing in future years but it’ll be a hard slog for a few seasons. Seem to be having major issues scoring this year

I’m not sure why people keep saying Waterford are an unknown quantity. Of all the teams in championship their the easiest to call. They’ll play the sam turgid type of hurling they’ve played The last few years with the same group of players and management.

Mickee is Foynes/Israeli/Cork

You have the wrong game.

Lk v Ce in football ??

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Thats definitely Hegarty second one from the left. Cant make out the others

Thats it now. Off tomorrow. Christ it’s one of the few times when you want the weekend to go faster.

Waiting in the long grass…

I’m undecided. I might go to the KK match in Nowlan Park.
A lot of rain promised in both cities.

1 Like

We’ll be raining blows down on the Tipp cunts heads

2 Likes

With all this talk of rain I’d say I’ll be the only poor fucker in the terrace on Sunday :rofl:

A new thread
A new championship
A new hope
A new set of toilets in the GG

Luimneach Abú

I’ve an awful feeling that this’ll be a draw.

3 Likes

I’m buzzing for Sunday. The father had a bit of a health scare recently and I was worried he wouldn’t make it on Sunday. Thankfully I just bought him his ticket. He brought me to the all Ireland in 96 in his arms. I don’t think we’ve missed first round of championship since.

16 Likes