Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

LoLzers. :joy::joy::joy:

Do you think ??:joy::joy::joy: Dooley do dogshit.

You’re worse to be replying to him. He cant even rear his own daughter - she’s being bullied for looking like a pig and he’s on here posting about Limerick GAA. No wonder the poor child is hated.

1 Like

We were beaten fair and square by Clare. It’s a bear pit down there and a hard place to win. The lads were very tired second half. The bit of a break will do them good now. I said it before and I’ll say it again that it might not be the worst that happens to this team losing today. We are still in it and get a rest now and it dampens down expectations again, they will go going into a game against potentially Kilkenny with it all to prove again. I had a bad feeling going down there today and was proven right, I wanted to watch it on TV but I was kind of obliged to go. Glad to be back in Limerick now awaiting a plate of food in Vincenzos.

2 Likes

Cc @balbec

1 Like

The text went out to all limk supporters an hour ago

1 Like

How many of them are left after today ?? :joy::joy::joy:

Well done to Clare. We didn’t play well at all. They are by far and away the best team we’ve faced.

I think that’s @treatystones trying to figure out the wheel on the bandwagon.

3 Likes

Reports of a serious derailment of the Limerick Express Train at Ennis. Causualties high. Its not a pretty scene.

Ennis sounds like a very intimidating place.

Limerick are not up to it - Yet.

You could tell within 5 mins of throw in we weren’t at the races today. Clare found space so easily, the workrate wasn’t there, shooting was off, tackling was soft, runs were a yard slower. A team should be well able to play 3 weeks in a row.

We might soon enough.

Kilkenny or galway in quarter,all over.

Red rover

I actually thought they looked leggy against Waterford… just that Waterford were rubbish and we got the few breaks to put them away early… But you could see in the bodies that they were showing signs of fatigue. The effort put in against Cork was phenomenal - Maybe Kiley needed to offload the bench earlier last week. They stopped playing for the last 10 mins today…

Just got to suck it up, regroup and go again. They’ve at least 2 more games this summer anyway which is great. They’ve come on leaps and bounds this year so the more high profile games the better… It was only a few months ago that everyone was predicting we would finish bottom in Munster.

1 Like

Home.

Cross.

Cusack Park is still a festering shithole and James Owens is still a stupid cunt.

Clare were far better and deserved to win. We were flat and, more worryingly, very naive. A gale to our backs in the 2nd half and we take off a corner-forward to bring on a full-back??

9 Likes

Management got it all wrong today… lessons to learn for all today, not just the players.

I said we should have freshener up for this game and given a lot more lads starts.