Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I was more surprised with the basic handling/lifting mistakes today than anything else, tiredness may have played a part but it looked like mental tiredness more than anything else, I didn’t think they could play that badly, Clare weren’t that great at all.

I was telling you all week the team were fucked. You wouldnt listen.

I couldn’t believe it when that switch was announced. Bad and all as we were going I felt we still had a great chance with a strong wind at our backs.

We had no one inside their 40 at one stage. David Dempsey went on a solo and was surrounded by 7 Clare players. There wasn’t a Limerick man around him.

O’Donovan was fucked tired for last 20 minutes.

We were as flat as fuck and Clare wanted it more

:thinking:

When you spent the week saying Sean o donoghue had dived I think everyone realised you hadn’t a fucking breeze and let you at it

3 Likes

Flanagan and Dowling doesn’t work together in the full forward line. They both make the exact same runs for the same balls. Dowling was almost doing too much and trying too hard today in my opinion. He making runs that were never on for balls that were aimed at other players. Thought hannon was good and tom morrissey too.

No. If you look back I said it was a deserved red, mate. But Seanie boi went down holding his sack when he wasnt touched in his bollix. He certainly went down and made a meal of it.

@gilgamboa is making a complete tit out of himself on various threads.

1 Like

You made an absolute holy show out of yourself

1 Like

He made a meal of it. That was three weeks ago, move on.

1 Like

He’s gone buck ape… Very sad to see Cork fans reduced to this.

Dont be a one armed waiter now boi…youv been doling it out goodo for two or three months now

1 Like

Best of luck in the Munster final @gilgamboa buddy. Business as usual for Cork. Tipp support behind ye all the way.

1 Like

He should have changed the team up today from the start. That was his biggest mistake. His second half tactics were brutal.

His analysis of the Reidy incident today is drawn from the same barrel of scutter

3 Likes

Kiely out.

:rofl:

ffs.

I said it wasnt a yellow, not to mind a red… i’ll put on my sarcasm alert so you can tell what’s what…

Joe Mckenna was sacked for less.

1 Like

I’m after getting a photo with @buffegan :rofl: