Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I was in the upper davin and whilst I didnā€™t see many around me leave, there was a steady stream leaving the cusack, much more than the Hogan. Right after the Dows goal.

hasnā€™t been a turnout in the city in limerick since the collopy funeral

3 Likes

Do do do do do Seamus Flanagan

2 Likes

Big @Phil_Leotardo was upper Davin also and saw a good few leave when The Dow scored (cc @gilgamboa) he knows this because the mock bag was running down to try and get onto the pitch and he nearly cost us the game by doing so

Haters be hating and alligators be allegating

1 Like

More like JP look at us. The roof of their boat club blew off years ago and they didnā€™t gave the funds to repair until a mystery donor gave them a few bob last year.

2 Likes

Everyone trying to stick their oar in

1 Like

hope floats

Thereā€™s a big rivalry between Limerick Boat Club and the neighbouring Blindboy Boatclub.

1 Like

Slap head swings. Slap head misses.

Flano

collopy didnā€™t miss*

*himself

you are not half wrong, there will be a lot of dangerous comedowns in the next few months around limerick, an awful lot of people used this as an excuse to consume an awful lot of alcohol. i dont agree with that myself.
i was home at 9 on sunday night and had 2 glasses of jameson and some ham sandwiches with my family and a few friends who were boarding with us. it was a lovely few hours and ill never ever forget those few hours for as long as i live.
i was at my desk 7.30 monday morning and on the road to limerick by 9.30, met a few old friends around the place and dropped that few bob into joe mckenna that id been meaning to do for a few months but hadnt gotten around to. i got out of there by 2 because i knew it was going to be messy, there was that sort of atmosphere around the place and i didnt like it. luckily i was down to ref a juvenile match at 7 and i fullfilled that obligation.
Up Limerick.

8 Likes

You are a role model.

Jamesie Oā€™Connor says ā€œthis can ignite hurling in Limerickā€.

Usually this sort of stuff turns out to be empty cliche.

The fire has already passed its most intense point.

The most flammable catalyst is failure, not success.

Jamesie - the man who tipped Limerick to finish bottom of Munster and then tipped against us for every game this year :clap:

Shove it up your bollox Jamesie ā€¦

10 Likes

Donā€™t forget to get your team photo with the Indo today Limerick pals.

2 Likes

I hope you are right. But not what I heard from ten different sources, including Galway ones. I think the team, which has been there or thereabouts for four seasons (and some of it for seven seasons), deserved better.

2 Likes

Lads - any sound bites of 95fm? Was Dodge on?

cc @Copper_pipe

1 Like