Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

They are absolutely gunning to win back to back county championships. I would hope that the county panellists, Mike Casey aside, would have serious points to prove. I expect them to win it.

1 Like

Still a problem alright, although it’s more the uncertainty of when fixtures are on than anything else. If players knew for definite when the next match was on, it’d be better.

With regard to hurling in the City… Only one, Geary, in 2009 as per that. There was 9 from 3 clubs in the 36 at the weekend.

That Noel Hartigan fella has put in a lot of work over the years.

Was finn playing?

Particularly so quickly and in such key positions

He was doing drills with us when I was in CBS primary school. Unheralded work he does

Yeah Finn was right corner back

Great night in Galbally. Very well organised.

Matt O’Callaghan played a blinder as MC. What a man. His knowledge and recollection of players, matches and statistics is unrivalled locally.

The gaffer spoke well, as ever. He mentioned the match in Tullamore where they spoke on the pitch after full time and said something was building in the squad. Cc @iron_mike @Watchyourtoes @chops91

The Dow with nice words about TJ and Frankie Carroll. :clap:

I’m wrecked from the celebrating. Taking tomorrow night off and try get a second wind for when the cup is back in Kilmallock on Friday night again.

3 Likes

Any quote from Tom Ryan yet ?

Any idea when Liam is coming to the Well!? Id like to say hello!

“We are no longer living in cloud cuckoo land!”

Is it definitely Friday night here?

Cunts the lot of ye.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tomorrow night?

1 Like

I heard the players were gee eyed at the presentation in Adare last nt :joy:

Dodgy

You will need a new Liver . I am gone off on a holiday for 5 days to live cleanly .

1 Like

Dodgy pandering to the adare crowd. Thought I’d never see the day.

That’s what I was told but you’d have to check to be 100%. Never knew Houlihan’s had changed venue either.

A real pity Dodge wasn’t on this team, and lads who soldiered with him for years like Jim Bob and Gavin O’Mahony.

Having a player on the panel makes access to the cup for the local club and schools etc so much easier.

1 Like

I’m bollixed. Off to bed.

Tough to hold down a full time job when you win an All-Ireland :wink:

2 Likes

He bought the 41 and closed the old place. It’s up for sale. He’s more space in the forties and a nice beer garden (yard) .

A great start for the new pub. Tempted to head over to it!

5 Likes