Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Have you the flights to Boston booked mate?

‘‘Twas Bomber who was telling me about it tonight over in Galbally.

You know what mate, I’m tempted though…!

Has bomber the week off?

I think so. We’ve been following each other around all week between the Cusack Stand, Citywest, Adare and tonight…!

A good brawl in Fenway Park could be the event that drives a back to back all Ireland .

Aboy the kid.

Will the lads do another white collar night. I heard talk they will have to fight for their place again.

Galbally is rocking boys.

The cup is locked into a house across from kielys old pub in case we go buck ape altogether

1 Like

I’d say she was gamey enough to ride anyone

Do do do do do do, Seamie Flanagan …

I was wondering how long it would take before we would have something to turn us against this Limerick side.

But “God on our side” sweet fuck.

By the way, how did Hayes get MOTM??? He did some very good things but he was largely unmarked yet managed to do a heap of silly things too. Any if the half back line were more impressive. Way higher and more consistent quality of play

1 Like

Makes sense Kev. We are the chosen people.

“It was just ridiculous. The Limerick crowd are just the best supporters in the world, they actually are. No matter what it is, whether it’s soccer, rugby, football, whatever is going well they’re right behind it in fairness.”
The last line :grin:,Kyle knows the score

4 Likes

Hon Nickie

Ah here Kev,

Cop on to yourself. The lad is barely out of nappies and you’re giving him grief for that?

Sweep sweep

2 Likes

It’s definitely an asterix AI if there was divine intervention involved.

1 Like

Work away if it makes ye feel better.

The Dow = God

4 Likes

I see the county board are hoping to play off the rest of the club champs as some sort of mini tournament. :smiley: