Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

There was that element which they seemed prepared for, excessive puck outs

But the main reason was they seemed to not want to engage contact with Galway

So get rid of the ball asap thru a shot

At the same time, all season they’ve been focusing on feeding the full-forward line with good ball, and the number of balls going in. That didn’t seem to happen as much.

I would say that they wouldn’t be too happy with some of the wides, sometimes they needed to move it on. But getting turned over or dropping shots short (as they happened with Gillane on the last play) is seen as worse. Particularly when we had so much joy on their puckouts.

Cup visits.

Friday - Kilmallock ( @balbec )
Saturday - The ‘Well
Sunday - Na Piarsaigh
Monday - Doon.

2 Likes

I think I’ll head to Kilmallock.

I think I’ll go to all of them. :rofl:

4 Likes

Where is it today?

Day off. Everyone is bollixed so needs a rest before we go again over the weekend.

that is logical.

@Aristotle

1 Like

Well there was a few posters from Clare,
All demented and tearing out hair,
Froth at the lips and making shit quips,
While the champions laugh and don’t care

:pint:

2 Likes

And our boy needs to sober up before the West playoff tomorrow night :see_no_evil:

Playing @ciarancareyshurlingarmy’s lot next Thursday. Hopefully the lads have sobered up by then.

Hopefully JP can buy the lads a new bus now.

It’s as a good an effort as hurler of the year Delores has thrown together I suppose

1 Like

Labane

Had you a pint in the hurlers ???

I had several in there on Sunday night but had to leave when the celebrations got out of hand.

Lunch was hungry for the ball all game

Would you really be bothered following the cup around day after day to a load of different clubs to listen to the same soundbites and songs while jostling for position with a load of sweaty muldoons?

Actually don’t answer that question.

3 Likes

The Jermain Pennant seeds of destruction planted already

2 Likes

Is there a second “person” taking the photo?